To make more "perfect" when you play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scribx

Reaction score
To make more "perfect" when you play with a ball when you are connected with a friend, you should train your tama with a ball before (go to tamatown.com to get a password to buy it).

Moreover, make the same thing for the memory game (with flags); Go to the menu "game" and train your tama with the memory game with flags.

Don't forget that with a "perfect" you can win the double of point promised.

Don't forget to make a donation!!!

Donate:

0p-499p-------------win 30p (60p with a "perfect")

500p-999p----------win 50p (100p with a "perfect")

1000p-2999p-------win 100p (200p with a "perfect")

3000p-4999p-------win 150p (300p with a "perfect")

5000p-9999p-------win 200p (400p with a "perfect")

10,000p+..............win 300p (600p with a "perfect")

"Donation test" realised by spudilike

Here--> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=59981

Last edited by a moderator:
it dosent do that you get 30 points when you havent donated much when you get to 5000 pionts donated you get 100 points if you get perfect you will get 200

any help sorry i dont no the rest

it dosent do that you get 30 points when you havent donated much when you get to 5000 pionts donated you get 100 points if you get perfect you will get 200
any help sorry i dont no the rest
already said....

Youve just lifted that directly off of my post- come on give credit!and BOTH connecting tama's have to have donated the money not just one.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=59981
yes SORRY... but it's not the subject!!!!

the subject is "To make more "perfect" when you play with your friend"

The donate subject is just here to REMEMBER...

However, I have rectified the error in the topic.

i've got the smallest feeling that this is gonna be closed! :(

NEW!!! i have tested with BLDG BLOCK item and i make more "perfect" with the block game when iam connected!

:( :( :( :(

yes SORRY... but it's not the subject!!!!
the subject is "To make more "perfect" when you play with your friend"

The donate subject is just here to REMEMBER...

However, I have rectified the error in the topic.
Thankyou for the edit :(

:( Personally I think it's more down to luck winning games when connecting.

Thankyou for the edit :(
:( Personally I think it's more down to luck winning games when connecting.
no luck... i have made statistics.

20 games (3 different games : flags, blocks, ball) with Morve (a tama trained) and Babar (a tama not trained):

(Note: Every tama has the same weight)

The tama Morve won all games (20).

For 20 games, Morve won 17 games with "perfect".

no luck... i have made statistics.
20 games (3 different games : flags, blocks, ball) with Morve (a tama trained) and Babar (a tama not trained):

(Note: Every tama has the same weight)

The tama Morve won all games (20).

For 20 games, Morve won 17 games with "perfect".
Those are pretty amazing stats- why didn't you put them in your original post :(

I do believe you,

but, I do notice that your 'loser' was a Patapatatchi, which is generally a weaker teen than an Obotchi- so that could maybe also have an influence on the outcome- also if a tama is playing games when connecting with any happy hearts missing before or during - because it has lost- it also tends to lose every time. So you need to check hearts if a tama is on a 'losing' streak or it will keep on losing.

But if I have tama's that I treat equally well, and they all have been given those items to play with, then they all have an equal chance of winning a perfect game- then it's is back down to luck which tama will win! - which I am happy about as I wouldn't want one tama to win more points than the other :D

Those are pretty amazing stats- why didn't you put them in your original post :D I do believe you,

but, I do notice that your 'loser' was a Patapatatchi, which is generally a weaker teen than an Obotchi- so that could maybe also have an influence on the outcome- also if a tama is playing games when connecting with any happy hearts missing before or during - because it has lost- it also tends to lose every time.  So you need to check hearts if a tama is on a 'losing' streak or it will keep on losing.

But if I have tama's that I treat equally well, and they all have been given those items to play with, then they all have an equal chance of winning a perfect game- then it's is back  down to luck which tama will win! - which I am happy about as I wouldn't want one tama to win more points than the other :D
If you want... it is my word against holds! :D :D

EDIT

For the stats it is because I made concrete test only later! I don't see the probleme.

Moreover, i think that it's possible to balance the performances of two tamas!

I will test that and tell you the results...

If you want... it is my word against holds! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EDIT

For the stats it is because I made concrete test only later! I don't see the probleme.

Moreover, i think that it's possible to balance the performances of two tamas!

I will test that and tell you the results...
i have a friend who test that with 2 same adult characters (hanatchi), and it results that it is a good tip!

But the training work is forbidden after slepping, so train your tamas every day to make more "perfect".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back