Quadruplets On Seperate Screens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had quadruplets, triplets, twins, or something else on seperate screens?

• Yes, it happens a lot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it only happens a bit, though.

• Nope, but I wish it would.

• Nope, and I don't want it to.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi99

Reaction score
That time of raising Tamas happened to me again. All my Tamas are the same Age, same stage, and same characters. XD There are four of them, so I call them "quadruplets on seperate screens". As you can see in my sig, they are all Marutchis right now. Their names are Gail, Kuro, Robin, and Eggy the 2nd. I've neglected them quite a bit, so I'm excpecting neglected Teens. >_< Has this ever happened to you? (and what do you think of my Marutchi family?)

K99 :angry:

I havn't but I don't want to have 2 or more tamagotchis so I'll never get that.

Normally I have 3 tamas going all at one and yea their mostly all the same like triplets!

i never got them with groun-ups, but i got them with teens and kids and of cours, babies! everone with more than 1 tama will have the same baby! 2 generations agow, i had 2 girls and 2 boys out of my 4 tamas. the girls turned into a duck head with wings and the boys turned into a rectangle thing with a face, arms, and legs. they also had a little pice of hiar. so i had dubble twins!!!! it was cool!!! B) B) :angry: :( :( B) :D :p :p :p :p :p :angry:

yea i have had twins on my v3 before its kinda cool.

Check out my website it has info on v2 , v3 how to debug and some random stuff and a guestbook for people who visit my site to sign and a graveyard that people can sign if their tama has died

www.tamalounge.piczo.com

yea i have had twins on my v3 before its kinda cool. 

Check out my website it has info on v2 , v3 how to debug and some random stuff and a guestbook for people who visit my site to sign and a graveyard that people can sign if their tama has died

www.tamalounge.piczo.com
Sorry but you are not allowed to advertise other websites in posts. You can put the link for your websute in your signature instead. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back