My tama collection!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
I got it new, I'm not sure how it broke, I think it got water in it. Half of the screen doesn't work. I took me two years to collect those, and I have an uratama coming in the mail! XD so excited!

your very lucky...how old are you?

Yeah, I guess I am quite fortunate. ;) And sorry, I don't post my age online. :D

nice collection, my goal by the end of the year is to own 10 v3's, 2 v2's and at least 3 minis

Nice collection.. Some of those tamas I want really bad xD

Well.. I have all those tamas except the Kakeibo and the Mesu/osu.

Thanks!

Dora55214: I believe you can only get them on ebay if you live in Australia, no where else sells them, and they're not made anymore. Also, the wrist wanko was ordered on eBay from natasja. :mellow:

Oh yeah, I've gotten a couple messages asking for trades on these tamagotchi, so for future reference, no they're not for sale or trade.

//(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cool! It's good that you got your uratama <(^_-)>

Mine should come tommorow, But I doubt it becuase I've been saying this for days now.

aww...

That's so cool!!

My Ura hasnt come yet...

I wish I got mine soon, 'cos Im really excited XD

My Ura evolved last night. ;) They are really fun, I already have over 400 gut points, hahaha. I love your collection, I really want an Osutchi Mesutchi, lol. ;) Still, I'll make do with my collection, which I hope will continue growing till it has all Tamagotchi versions ever made (I doubt I'll get this goal however)

Still, I'll make do with my collection, which I hope will continue growing till it has all Tamagotchi versions ever made (I doubt I'll get this goal however)
Good luck!
I hope everyon gets their uratamas soon... I too will be updating my log with plenty of wonderful ura-updates (as well as the wrist wanko). XD I'm getting a bit off topic eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back