Tamagotchi Connection NOT the Connection?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

So the images from the UK sellers and Ebayers of the new Tamagotchi Connections got me thinking about why they would have the Connection before the US... And guess what... THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL U.S.A./CANADA TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION! I still don't understand why they say Tamagotchi Connection instead of Connexion... But word from those in the know is:

The US version will have different designs.  And the packaging will be different in color.  We have not released the images of our designs to the general public.

Take that however you want... My guess here is we may have a surprise in store.

well i live in England and i believe there are big differences between the Connection v2 (england) and the connexion v2 (america). the official connection U.K. is out now!

So the images from the UK sellers and Ebayers of the new Tamagotchi Connections got me thinking about why they would have the Connection before the US... And guess what... THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL U.S.A./CANADA TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION! I still don't understand why they say Tamagotchi Connection instead of Connexion... But word from those in the know is:
The US version will have different designs.  And the packaging will be different in color.  We have not released the images of our designs to the general public.

Take that however you want... My guess here is we may have a surprise in store.
One thing I have got to stress is that Bandai America does not know a word they are talking about. A friend of mine in VPML e-mailed Bandai about a month ago and they denied that the Connection V2 even existed! Then she talked to the SAME WOMAN about a week later asking her why the retailers were taking orders for them then, and the woman acted stupid.

Honestly, I wouldn't go by what they say. I kind of take their word like a grain of salt, I do believe that they released the US Connections in the UK. They *are* different from the Connexions. And if it was a Connexion, why in the heck would they plaster Connection all over it! It just doesn't add up. And the color schemes do match what Bandai said they were going to release on (published on Bandai's website on Feb. 20.)Milky white / hearts, Cobalt Blue... all of those colors are out!

Grrrr, they're really throwing us through some loops!

Loops indeed! :angry:

The Tamagotchi Connections are official Bandai Tamagotchi pets... Though, from what I'm told, they aren't the same as what will be coming out here. That may mean the packaging is different... The colors are different... Who knows. I will say this much... The Bandai folks I've spoken with aren't in a position in which I would doubt what they know. I'm believing what they tell me... I'm just curious to see what happens! :huh:

hey i went on the tamagotchi site and there are no more connections v.1 and i e-mailed then and they acted like they didn't even have a tamagot v. 1 that was orange or the kinda new tamagotchi colors that last longer and they're sold out everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back