Are you worried about why they made TamaIsland?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I`m worried that TamaIsland might be something so Bandai can check wich characters they should erase in the V4. It`s because Tarakotchi just got booted off, and Tarakotchi is my 4th favorite character(not on TamaIsland, I mean out of ALL Tamagotchi characters I know). :lol:

I hope it is just for a laugh. :angry:

I think its just for laugh.. Because they wouldnt eliminate ALLLLLL those characters.. But if they do, Im sure better ones/worse ones will take its place. Worse ones meaning.. If you take bad care, its more likely to get a wider variety of bad-trained tamas.

I`m worried that TamaIsland might be something so Bandai can check wich characters they should erase in the V4. It`s because Tarakotchi just got booted off, and Tarakotchi is my 4th favorite character(not on TamaIsland, I mean out of ALL Tamagotchi characters I know). :wacko: I hope it is just for a laugh. :eek:
Yeah... that would stink. I think I'm going to e-mail BanDai about that.

Auggghhhh!! I never thought of it that way, oh no, what if kuchipatchi gets booted off.. And tarakotchi!! No!! He's one of my favourites, mainly because he has lips. Oh well.

I doubt it'd be to choose who gets taken out of the V4. They have all the most popular characters on there.

they might take the first 3 off but thats probably all.

i personaly dont think they will even make a v4.

they will either not make anything else or make a new kind of tama

I`m worried that TamaIsland might be something so Bandai can check wich characters they should erase in the V4. It`s because Tarakotchi just got booted off, and Tarakotchi is my 4th favorite character(not on TamaIsland, I mean out of ALL Tamagotchi characters I know). :lol: I hope it is just for a laugh. :lol:
it would be funny if the last tama on there would be the king or the queen of tamas. umm i dont know what im saying....... B) :)

They are making v4s why would they do the shellection contest for nothing? :wacko:

v4s i can't wait! i love all the characters this is to much! vote'n can be hard if u have alot of favs! i hope its just a joke!!!!!! :ph34r:

I`m worried that TamaIsland might be something so Bandai can check wich characters they should erase in the V4. It`s because Tarakotchi just got booted off, and Tarakotchi is my 4th favorite character(not on TamaIsland, I mean out of ALL Tamagotchi characters I know). :mametchi: I hope it is just for a laugh. :mimitchi:
Don't worry it's most likely a just for fun kind of thing I hope

because I like memetchi and other tamas are sooooooooo much more liked!!!!!!!! :mametchi:

Huh.... Never thought about it that way... Did Billotchi get booted off yet? He's my favorite...

Actually they are ALREADY making the V4. you sould check out the tamagotchi site? HAv,nt you heard about the Shellection Contest?

Yes it would be extremely terrible if there wasn't Tarakotchis on V4. I'm not sure would I even buy a V4!

But I'm quite sure that there will be the original Connection/Connexion characters in every Connection/Connexion version. (Mametchi, Mimitchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Tarakotchi, Hanatchi, Robotchi, Masktchi, Gozarutchi)

I'm probably wrong about this but it might be making it to improve the characters cos after mametchi there was that long eared fella do you agree?

Bandai will never do any thing like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back