Help would be appreciated

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totallymoo

Reaction score
Hi, I got my Tamagotchi yesterday and have some questions, sorry if this is written somewhere and I have just missed it!

I can find the character chart but not any indication as to how long each stage is likely to last. I have what appears to be a Mizutamatchi and am wondering when it might change. Also does this character reflect the quality of care it has gotten?

Thanks ;)

Help is here:

Egg to Baby: 1-5mins

Baby to toddler: 1 hour

Toddler to teen: 1 day

Teen to adult:About 3 days

Adult to death: Aged 4,5,6,7,8 or 9.

Hope I helped

RM

Oh by the way, mizutamatchi is a toddler, I don't think toddlers depend on the way u care for the baby. I usually get tamatchi or mizutamatchi. Don't u just love toddlers!

Help is here:Egg to Baby: 1-5mins

Baby to toddler: 1 hour

Toddler to teen: 1 day

Teen to adult:About 3 days

Adult to death: Aged 4,5,6,7,8 or 9.

Hope I helped

RM
I have mistaken a bit about the adults, they don't die at the age of nine or so. 24 hours after they have had a baby they will leave at midnight. But if you don't want babys you can let them age to oldtimers at 10-12 years old and then they can live a really long life although they counting ends at 99 years old. ;)

The matchmaker sometimes comes at age 8, so they can die at 9. And sorry, there is also older timers.

egg to baby 1-5 minutes

baby to toddler1 hour

toddler to tenn 1 day

age to death 456789

hope i was right ok by

Good to hear they can live so long!

Thanks for the times, I now have a Patapatatchi, which I'm happy with whether it means it got good care or not :furawatchi:

It still doesn't matter whether its a good character or not in the teens stage. Take good care of it and you will get a good tama adult. and if you look at my sig. , you will notice i also had a patapatachi(which turned into a Mametchi)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back