How to get the costume on and off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
Seince i have seen so many topics about "how do i get the coustume off" and "how do i get them coustume on?" i have made a topic to rap it all up :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Coustume on[/SIZE]

To get the coustume on type in on your v3

CACA BABC you have to be an adult to use it

go to items and go to the coustume and press

B on it.Your tama will fly away and come back

as the coustume character.

[SIZE=14pt]Coustume off.[/SIZE]

Warning:If you use the stuffed animal one this will dissapear from your items!you have been warned.To take the coustume off simpely go to the time menu and switch the time to say midnight and then wake it up by seting the time say 1:00pm and go to the menu and if you did it right your tama would be bobing about as normal.

I hope this helps people who do not know this and i hope your tamagotchis all can be happy and have a fun time!!!

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk

Thanks guys - this was helpful - but it is a question more often asked by new Tamagotchi Owners - so I will move your topic to the right forum.

btw there is no need to keep bumping your own topic up to the front page every few hours - please don't :)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*MOVED TO Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum*

People can look but not reply and please stop saying that it takes a few days for people to notice it so I wouldn't get your hopes up on them posting cause members can just veiw it not comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back