FINALLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Hi!

Have you noticed the burger game is finally here! Just go to the food court in tamatown and click on memetchi's counter,. I haven't tried it yet, because I wanted to tell you guys first!

Enjoy!

~Rey Mysterio~ :ichigotchi:

Hi!Have you noticed the burger game is finally here! Just go to the food court in tamatown and click on memetchi's counter,. I haven't tried it yet, because I wanted to tell you guys first!

Enjoy!

~Rey Mysterio~ :lol:
Really? Really? Really? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRAY! :lol: :D

I'm so happy! I'm gonna try it out, right now! YESSSS!

Thanks for telling me! I don't go to the food court much and I wouldn't have found out! YAY! :)

Thanks for the update. I was able to catch 24 items on the bun. But, no prize.

Cool! I haven't seen that yet - I spend so much time on TamaTalk I am neglecting TamaTown! Some games have no prizes - they are just for fun (like TamaTennis) :gozarutchi: . And they are very fun.

Bandai didn't program Tamagotchi V3 to have any mroe than 32 souveniours. Maybe there will be a TamaTennis code for V4!?

you have to put the mouse over memetchi's head i think :huh: it worked for me

dosent work for me p.s im low bandwith

im crazy :D im cool :D and i rule :D

the problem isnt the trigger, it doesnt load the game, site just freezes

I got 22 food items. :D That game is without hesitation my favorite game on TamaTown!

Thanks for the update. I was able to catch 24 items on the bun. But, no prize.
Hey, congrats! But could you tell me, how do you keep the items on the bun?

I got 22 food items. :lol: That game is without hesitation my favorite game on TamaTown!
Ha-Ha! Its my favourite, too! I'm sooooooooo happy that its out! I'm gonna have a go and see how many things I get. :eek: Excuse me a second.... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back