Zoria's Virtual Adventures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Zoria opened her eyes. It was a beautifull morning. She jumped out of bed and hopped on the computer. There, in Big bold letters, was TAMATALK. Zoria headed strait for the roleplay section, and posted. Soon it was time for school. Her dad drived her in his car. In the pocket of Zoria's backpack was two eggs. One blue, with half a broken heart. One pink, with half a broken heart. These eggs were similar, Tamagotchi eggs. On Zoria's nightstand was two tamagotchi shells, where these eggs would hatch. Zoria took out the eggs and places then in a box on that was filled with grass, shredded newspaper, and a flashlight to keep the eggs warmed. Zoria put on the cover and put the eggs at the corner of her desk.

The eggs sat there incubating. They would hatch soon. A little Kurobabytchi sat in the blue egg, ready to hatch. The little guy had eaten up all the food in there. So he lay quietly. Untill he tured around, causing the egg to fall over. Soon, he heard a hand take him out of the egg lacking air, he was barely surviving on earth air. She put him in a green shell, and waited a minute. Slowly, the baby jumped up and down untill the top of his shell broke.

"I shall name you Kanji." Said zoria softly. Kanji beeped, his stomach empty and he was quite upset, yet at the same time happy he could breath properly. He breathed in the virtual air, and he ate a scone. Oh how delicious it was. Even though he picked out the tomatos. He ate four of them, Untill he was full. "I wanna play a game." Zoria picked up the shell and selected get. Kanji was handed a bucket. Suddently, it was raining poop and musical notes. He avoided the poop, and caught 100 notes. "Good job, Kanji!" Said zoria. They played for an hour, untill Kanji had a pain in his stomach so he cried. Zoria praised him. 15 minutes later, he felt a tingly feeling, then POOF! He turned into a tamatchi.

Zoria looked at him. She explained:

"This is what is called 'Evolving' " Zoria said, with a soft tone.

"But it hurt." Said Kanji, in a partially annoyed tone.

"You will go through this another 3 times in your life."

"Yeah, but will it still take 15 minutes?"

"Erm no, This only took you 15 minutes. When you turn into a teen, it will be 3 hours. When you turn into an adult, it will be half a day. For a oldie, it's a day."

"What will happen when I am an oldie?"

Zoria didn't bother to mention about the mating process, and Kaori. She didn't mention the pain it would take Kaori, and leaving the baby. "Moving on." Stuttered Zoria. "You will have to go on pause for now. I have a few errands to do, so I will have to pause you."

"What happenes when I go on "Pause"? Asked Kanji.

"You are still, breathing softly. It's life you are asleep, and you will have a dream where you cannot move, and you hear things going on. It's basicly you are blind, and still. You will not age, or eat, or play." Zoria didn't mention dieing once again. That could scare a little teletchi, learning from the expeirince of Kovu. "You ready?" Asked zoria. Kanji nodded, and jumped. Zoria pressed A and B. Kanji suddently had his vision go blind. He wanted to cry and speak, but he couldn't move. Zoria whispered. "It's okay Kanji. I am right here." Kanji calmed, knowing zoria was a person he knew for his whole life and trusted. He hear a busy "Type type type" On the computer, than the beep of a female tama. His heart raced. "Another tama?" He thought. "Does zoria still love me?" He thought again. Zoria explained to the ShiroBabytchi what pause was, nearly the same conversation. Finnaly, he was unpaused. "You doing okay?" Asked zoria. Kanji nodded and jumped out of the sceen. He hugged Zoria. "Do you still love me and not that other tama?" he asked.

"I can love both you and Kaori." Said zoria, smiling. "Kaori?" said Kanji, his words trailing off. "Wha-" His voice was cut off. "Nadia! Put those tamas to bed!" A voice came in. "Yes mom." Zoria said as she rolled her eyes. She tucked Kanji in bed. "Sweet dreams" She said softly. Kanji drifted to sleep.........

Latest posts

Back