New Tamagotchi coming in Japan!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
I just went to the Japanese Tamagotchi website and I saw something of a New Japanese Tamagotchi coming November 23rd!Here is the Link! It's a Black Tamagotchi! I have no clue about what it is or what it does.

It is Tamagotchi-School!!

and not BLACK.

the design will be shown us in early november.

It looks really different. Maybe you should try to translate the page. :angry:

On VPets ML, Binary posted some info.

It's a Tamagotchi School game. You are the teacher. The characters(new ones?) have to do what you say. Designs (and probably more

details about how the product will work) will be available from the

beginning of November.

hmmm, very interesting... I should research more about these stuff :furawatchi:

Bandai keeps releasing awesome things :(

Yeah but Im beggining to think they are over doing it.. I dont like the way thatt once a new one comes out, you can hardly ever get the older tamas.

Also, The newer they get, the worse they get.

really it is coming out in Japan i thought they already had it since it was supposed to be like the future over there or something lol

[SIZE=14pt]Cooool!!!! Bandai just keeps getting better and better! [/SIZE]

Good Find GotchiV3!!!

HI,

iv got the new tamogotchi v3,

ITS GREAT!!!!!!!

YOU CAN........

BYE PALNE TICKETS

GET MARRIED

HAVE CHILDREN

VISIT UR MUM AND DAD

VISIT UR GRANDPARENTS

YOU CAN VISIT FREINS INSTEAD OF PLAYING A GAME AND GIVING A PRESENT U CAN ALSO VISIT THEM!!!!

THOUSANDS OF NEW CHARACTERS

GET WAY MORE PIONTS

VISIT THE TAMA KING!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

ITS GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TAMAGOTCHI IS CALLED BELLA SHE IS A TEENAGER

Um...that is great spongebob_no1_fan..except pretty much everyone knows what a Version Three is . I just cannot wait untill it comes in the US!!! That sounds so fun. It'd be also cool if you were a student tamagotchi, and you went to Tamagotchi School.

Yeah but Im beggining to think they are over doing it.. I dont like the way thatt once a new one comes out, you can hardly ever get the older tamas.Also, The newer they get, the worse they get.
I totally agree!

I have simulators of the old versions. They are really cool! I downloaded mine from an Italian site.

Of the Connexion era, version 1s are definitely the best! I think version 2s and 3s are just way too overloaded with overrated features. They are harder to care for, with a different weight system whilst playing games.

Besides, BanDai has gone off the point of Tamagotchi being a virtual pet.

Who else agrees?

Oh em gee... that evil-Mametchi-looking thing makes me jump for joy! o_o <33333

When I went to the Japan website I didn't see the new tamagotchi. But you've got to admit, the Japan website is cool!

This will definitely be on my Christmas list. The idea of teaching a whole school of Tamagotchi has major appeal to me. I may have to get one for my niece as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back