How To Debug A Tamagotchi V3 and V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 4 life

Reaction score
Hello, I know that there is another post that tells you how to Debug your tama, but I always see people trying and asking what debugging is, and how to do it. So now evreyone can see this topic. So here we go!! :pochitchi:

What Is Debuggin??!!-

Debugging a tamagotchi is like fastforwarding your tama, and you get to choose from all of the characters (sometimes even ultra rare ones)

What's The Risk??-

The risk on doing this is that you can tatally reck your tama. So try it with one that you are willing to have break!! :ichigotchi:

How To Do It!!-

What you'll need is a pencil, screw driver that fits your tama's screws, and some tape (maybe)

Now, first start out with unscrewing the back screw. You should now see the battery, remove the battery. Next you should see one little screw at each side, remove them carefully. Now, very carefully remove the the backside from you tamagotchi nso that it is split in half . . . BE CAREFUL!!!! there are so wires, and meake sure that they don't come out!! If wires do come undone, try to reconnect them with tape. Next, look near the reset button, and look to the bottom left of the reset buttom, and there should be a button that says DEBUG. Push on it with you pencil (not mechanical), and re insert your battery. Now press and hold the C button down for 2 seconds (may need to use tape to hold battery in), and your tama should act all crazy. If it doesn't work, try it again, it took me 2 tries to do it. when your tama is crying and ready to be renamed, press and hold A for 3 seconds. keep on pressing A to scroll through the character list, then choose a tama, you are now finished!@!!! :kuribotchi: :eek: :D :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :) :nazotchi: :mametchi:

That is how I got :furawatchi: !! Have fun!!!

one problem of debugging - you cant enter passwords or usernames :D ;) and that isnt the only 2.......

trust me I tried it!!!!!

To un-debug -

go to the word DEBUG again(under the battery)

Erase the pencil marks CAREFULLY!!!

Your tama is undebugged! :D

i already knew how to debug its cool ^.^

i picked gozurachi (the ninja guy) and maybe on v2s and on v3s (i have a v3 but i lost my v1/v2),there are japanese secret chars

somebody should really pin this .... it's ALWAYS coming up in conversations

i already knew how to debug its cool ^.^i picked gozurachi (the ninja guy) and maybe on v2s and on v3s (i have a v3 but i lost my v1/v2),there are japanese secret chars
Hehe... I lost my v3 today. I was sitting on my bed with my Tamagotchi next to me while playing DS, and when I looked only my v1 was there... I don't mind though, my v1 was my favourite.

Another thing... this is said to not work on Connexions, but if you go to the screen side of the circuit board for Connexions, there's something that says debug there but I only saw it on a broken Tamagotchi.

Well, incase nobody was going to post how to undebug a tama, here it is:

Get an eraser (white ones work better), then open up your tama, and start lightly rubbing the eraser lightly on the debug buttom. this usally takes 8-10 rubs, or maybe more. After every so often, rub the eraser on the carpet so that the lead is taken out. Hope that this helps!! :( :( :p :huh:

Well, incase nobody was going to post how to undebug a tama, here it is:
Get an eraser (white ones work better), then open up your tama, and start lightly rubbing the eraser lightly on the debug buttom. this usally takes 8-10 rubs, or maybe more. After every so often, rub the eraser on the carpet so that the lead is taken out. Hope that this helps!! :D   :ichigotchi:   :D   :lol:
That is correct, I debugged my old tama a million times so I undebugged it too. :D

ps: I put undebugging up too its ok though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No, all that it does is make it so that yopu can't put in a username, and, you also can;t out in passwords :mimitchi: !!. But if you undebug it, everything will go back to normal!! <_< :unsure: :lol:

:) I have alot of tama codes and cheats, but not all of them are guarnteed to work though. :furawatchi: If you need help, PM me, but one thing that I need help with is how to get certain tama characters.

i mean, if you mess in the debugging part, is there a risk of permanetly breaking your tama, or just erase some data so you gotta start over again? :) ;) ;)

I am not doing that!!! I like my pets random!!! :wacko: :) :ph34r: ;) :) :D ;) :mellow: :nyatchi: :kusatchi:

Hello, I know that there is another post that tells you how to Debug your tama, but I always see people trying and asking what debugging is, and how to do it. So now evreyone can see this topic. So here we go!! :mametchi:
What Is Debuggin??!!-

Debugging a tamagotchi is like fastforwarding your tama, and you get to choose from all of the characters (sometimes even ultra rare ones)

What's The Risk??-

The risk on doing this is that you can tatally reck your tama. So try it with one that you are willing to have break!! :wub:

How To Do It!!-

What you'll need is a pencil, screw driver that fits your tama's screws, and some tape (maybe)

Now, first start out with unscrewing the back screw. You should now see the battery, remove the battery. Next you should see one little screw at each side, remove them carefully. Now, very carefully remove the the backside from you tamagotchi nso that it is split in half . . . BE CAREFUL!!!! there are so wires, and meake sure that they don't come out!! If wires do come undone, try to reconnect them with tape. Next, look near the reset button, and look to the bottom left of the reset buttom, and there should be a button that says DEBUG. Push on it with you pencil (not mechanical), and re insert your battery. Now press and hold the C button down for 2 seconds (may need to use tape to hold battery in), and your tama should act all crazy. If it doesn't work, try it again, it took me 2 tries to do it. when your tama is crying and ready to be renamed, press and hold A for 3 seconds. keep on pressing A to scroll through the character list, then choose a tama, you are now finished!@!!! :lol: :wub: :D :mametchi: B) :huh: :wub: :mametchi:

That is how I got :D !! Have fun!!!
is debuging bad for your tamagochi because ive never done it or is there any other way to debug?

is debuging bad for your tamagochi because ive never done it or is there any other way to debug?
No. Its not 'bad' for your Tamagotchi. Though it can be bad if not done correctly.

And no, there is no other way to debug.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back