What's you'r favroute?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is you'r favroute tamagotchi?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Tamagotchi aren't either of those...

My favourites are Memetchi, Ichigotchi and Bunbuntchi.

This should be in 'What's On Your Mind'. Will a guide please move this?

yea this is definately more of a whats on your mind thread but anyways i think what she means is that whos your favorite out of those two i would have to say mametchi but my favorite out of all the tamas would have to be Pyonkotchi and ichigotchi i am sad cuz itchigotchis not a v3 character oh well i know this is off topic but fortunately i have a v1 as well as a v3

:eek: Sorry. I didn't have much time to do them, but i've done another poll!!! Have a look!!! :huh:

yea this is definately more of a whats on your mind thread but anyways i think what she means is that whos your favorite out of those two i would have to say mametchi but my favorite out of all the tamas would have to be Pyonkotchi and ichigotchi i am sad cuz itchigotchis not a v3 character oh well i know this is off topic but fortunately i have a v1 as well as a v3
Oi!!! I'm not a girl!!! :eek: :D :huh: :mametchi:

Yeah! ;) I always presume that as well! Unless they call themselves 'Jack the boy' or something and talk about how they love pokemon and boy rule!! :)

Yeah! ;) I always presume that as well! Unless they call themselves 'Jack the boy' or something and talk about how they love pokemon :)
Hey I love pokemon and im not a guy!!!

Anyways I like mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back