The Story Of InuYasha The Scorpian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
My egg Shaked and Wiggled. It bounced, and out I came. I was InuYasha the scorpian. My owner was Kymie, she took care of me. I loved her. I went to petschool everyday. And I had a friend, Kagome.

One day, while my Owner was taking me home from petschool, I heard something. Oh no! It was a car. It hit Kimmy. She went flying 40 feet in the air. I was knocked out of my shell. As my little body tumbled through the air. I said Good-Bye. Untill, Plop! I landed on a pillow! I wonder where that came from. I looked up.

A girl that looked like Kymie had caught me. It was....Zoria! Kymies Little sister! I looked at her and smiled. Even though it was summer, I shivered. I was a desert Scorpian, and it was only 20 Degrees instead of the normal 60 degrees I am used to. I would get sick and die very soon.

Zoria looked in tears as she picked up the Shell that was lying on the ground and put me back in it. Kymie was alive, and I was happy. So Zoria was my owner for now. Zoria put me on her lanyard and rushed home to tell mom. Kymie was Taken to the hospital, and the next day we visited her.

Zoria let me out of my shell. I pressed my claw against her. Kymie turned her head to me and grinned. "I will survive..." She whispred quietly. She closed her eyes to sleep. Zoria put me back in my shell and took me home again. It was late, 10:00 PM. I felt tired, and asked to go to sleep. My owner said Okay. I crawled over to my little bed and climbed in. But I tossed and turned all night. What if Kymie was dead? I held my breath. But soon, I fell asleep.

Latest posts

Back