The Story Of InuYasha The Scorpian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
The next morning I woke up, I heard Zoria call "Inuuuu!!!!!" I jumped out of bed. "I'm SO hungry." Said Inuyasha. A sad face popped up. "Oh no! You have no food!" Said Zoria. "I'll take you to the general store." Zoria and I walked to the general store, And we bought 5 of everything. When we got home, Zoria put a bowl of Scorpian Chow infront of me. I ate it in no time. Once I was full, I packed my backpack. "Well, It's time for Petschool Inu!" Said Zoria, smiling as she went out the door, me on her lanyard. It was a perfect friday. We stopped by the familiar building where Zoria dropped me off. "Be good!" She said, running off. I walked to Kagome.

"Hello, Kagome!" I said. "Hello Inu." Said Kagome. I noticed I was nevercalled InuYasha but instead Inu. But that was fine, I liked it anyways. Kagome Smiled. "Come on, It's time to go in." Said Kagome. As we went in. I stopped by my locker. I looked inside and sighed. The picture of Kymie was still there. Anyways, I put in mybag and got ready for the first class, "Dog". When we arrived, Mr. Barker was there. "Okay. Translate this: Woof woof, woof woof arf!" Everyone put up there hand. "Yes, Kagome?" Said Mr. Barker. "It means 'I like to play frisbee!'" Said Kagome. I gazed into her beautifull sapphire eyes.

Kagome was really close to me, but I never thought anymore of her than a friend. Soon, The first perios was over. I walked up to Kagome. "Kymie got hit by a car last night...." I said, sighing. "Really? Thats sad." Said Kagome.

----*-------*-------*---*---*----*-----*-----*----*-----*-----*----

"Hows Kagome?" Asked Zoria, we were on the way home. "She's fine." I said. Kagome filled my mind, I had gotten my mind off of Kymie. I thought about that for the rest of the day, Soon it was time to go to sleep. "Okay, Inu." Time to go to sleep. Zoria said from downstairs. "Okay!" I said, climing into bed.

Latest posts

Back