help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know that much but all i know is that u have to take perfekt care of it. when i got violetchi teletchi baby, toddler mohitamatchi, teenager young mametchi, and then violetchi. it have to be odd generation.

When I got a violetchi, it was on Gen 1. So to get a violetchi, it has to be on odd generation. I got a teletchi followed by tamatchi followed by young mametchi and lastly violetchi. I think you must take average to good care of your tamagotchi. I hope this helps!

~bdaze

:) do you have to play bump alot,and keep weight down to were it doesn't want to play games

:) :) :( :eek: i named one tama Violet and its a toddler...so i'll tell you if i get violetatchi :angry:

What a sec...

Baby: girl

Toddler: tamachi

Teenager: patapatachi

Adult: Leftchi!!!(tecnitly a vioetchi!!!)

Tip: I tried very hard to get a mametchi. I got my trainging all filled up. I also tried to take super care of it. Maybe you should let it sleep with poop just once???

I let it sleep with poop once but it still turned into a vioetchi. I wish you luck!!!I kept it VERY HAPPY. And VERY FULL. So I suggjust that you keep all it's hearts filled. And don't allow it's weight to get too high. I did:

Baby: 5 pounds

Toddler: 10 pounds

Teenager: 20 pounds

Adult: 30 pounds

Hope that helped!!

[quote name=:heart: :) :heart:' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:24 AM] whats a violetchi and which version tama is it?

it is a purple one of these --> :lol: and it is Nitendo DS Corner Shop :(

When I got a violetchi, it was on Gen 1. So to get a violetchi, it has to be on odd generation. I got a teletchi followed by tamatchi followed by young mametchi and lastly violetchi. I think you must take average to good care of your tamagotchi. I hope this helps!

~bdaze
Generation only raises chances. The only generation rstrictions are that some characters aren't available in the first G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back