A Whole Debugging Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 4 life

Reaction score
Debug Info

How To Debug It.-

1) Unscrew the back and take out the battery

2) Then at each corner there should be 1 screw on each corner,. And take them out

3) Then carefully take the 2 sides apart, but make sure that the 2 wires don’t became disconnected

4) If the 2 wires became disconnected, you will just have no volume!

5) Then look towards the bottom, and there should be a little, metal, silver circle that is split into 2 parts

6) Take a normal pencil (not mechanical) and rub it about 10 – 20 times

7) Then don’t screw them together, but just put the casing on, and put the battery in and if the egg is vibrating really fast, just take the battery out, and screw everything back together, then insert the battery and hit RESET on the screen where it says DOWNLOAD or RESET

8) Then fill everything out, but you can’t have a username, then when the egg hatches keep hitting A button to find the character that you want, than done! You have Debugged a Tamagotchi!

Change The Background

1) Open it up like you were Debugging, but when you see the microchip, unscrew the four screws (2 on each side), and then lift the microchip up

2) Then you can go onto MICROSOFT WORD and write stuff in the color that you want as your background, then highlights the writing in the same color

3) When you do this, go down about 7 rows worth of writing

4) Then print it out then outline your original square background on the color, and then cut it out.

5) After that, just put it back to place, and put your Tamagothci back together (note that you should use a bright color like yellow, or lighten up the dark color

Change The Buttons

1) Do everything like you would for changing the background, but don’t mess with the background, jut take off the microchip

2) Then take out the row of buttons, and cut off the one(s) that you want to switch with the other Tamagotchi

3) After that, you can super glue (or glue) the buttons on the row(s)

4) Then put the row back in and put your toy back together

· Don’t blame me if you Tamagotchi breaks.

· If you write on the background or make it all white, it may be hard for you to see your character, so use pencil if you write!!!

Created By Tamatalk1

that idea is NOT GOOD! one day you will regret it!

the tamagotchi shell itself will be worth alot if it had the same button color it had before and the same back.

well, i wont do that anyways, i have better things to do than wreck my tamagotchi.

IT LOST THE SOUND WIRES OF MY V1 BECAUSE I TRIED DEBUGGING :)

I used to have a debugged tama. It ran out of batteries, and when I got a new battery I didn't want a debug anymore. So now I just have a Snakeskin V3 in not-the-best condition. It works perfectly, but if you drop it, it just turns off.

i cant debugg even if i wanted to

the 4 little screws r screwed on too tight :) :wacko: B)

Is their a way to un-debug? I tried rubbing an eraser along the part where i rubbed my pencil.

It just seems so boring to have a debugged tama >.>

Is their a way to un-debug? I tried rubbing an eraser along the part where i rubbed my pencil.
It just seems so boring to have a debugged tama >.>
Look at my other post above.

Debug InfoHow To Debug It.-

1) Unscrew the back and take out the battery

2) Then at each corner there should be 1 screw on each corner,. And take them out

3) Then carefully take the 2 sides apart, but make sure that the 2 wires don’t became disconnected

4) If the 2 wires became disconnected, you will just have no volume!

5) Then look towards the bottom, and there should be a little, metal, silver circle that is split into 2 parts

6) Take a normal pencil (not mechanical) and rub it about 10 – 20 times

7) Then don’t screw them together, but just put the casing on, and put the battery in and if the egg is vibrating really fast, just take the battery out, and screw everything back together, then insert the battery and hit RESET on the screen where it says DOWNLOAD or RESET

8) Then fill everything out, but you can’t have a username, then when the egg hatches keep hitting A button to find the character that you want, than done! You have Debugged a Tamagotchi!

Change The Background

1) Open it up like you were Debugging, but when you see the microchip, unscrew the four screws (2 on each side), and then lift the microchip up

2) Then you can go onto MICROSOFT WORD and write stuff in the color that you want as your background, then highlights the writing in the same color

3) When you do this, go down about 7 rows worth of writing

4) Then print it out then outline your original square background on the color, and then cut it out.

5) After that, just put it back to place, and put your Tamagothci back together (note that you should use a bright color like yellow, or lighten up the dark color

Change The Buttons

1) Do everything like you would for changing the background, but don’t mess with the background, jut take off the microchip

2) Then take out the row of buttons, and cut off the one(s) that you want to switch with the other Tamagotchi

3) After that, you can super glue (or glue) the buttons on the row(s)

4) Then put the row back in and put your toy back together

· Don’t blame me if you Tamagotchi breaks.

· If you write on the background or make it all white, it may be hard for you to see your character, so use pencil if you write!!!

Created By Tamatalk1
Thanx so much i did it

today and its so cool

Dude, if you look at the bottom of the page, there is a disclaimer!! :nazotchi:

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: are the screws supposed to be impossible to unscrew :eek: :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back