8th annual TT starwars parade

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makinsow

Reaction score
It was kupatachi playing with is new lightsaber.Goza declared the SHE WAS NINJA and unofficial ninja law declared that if someone has a sword like waepon(katana Litesaber) you must have a fancy swordfight. they did and goza was winning until his battery(Saber) ran out. then goza declared (Stupid alkaline!) the energiser bunny apeared and said, Next time use energiser e squared lithium. then Goza took out his Ds's stylis and poked the E bunny in the eye with it and yelled "I did! and they still ran out you-" there was a pause as Goza asked wait. can I say that in tama talk? and Admin said: No. Goza said then there's only one solution- Goza held up his Ds ike it was from star trek and yelled "OUENDAN*(That's the japenese name for the elite beat agents) help me!! and they bagan to dance their way put but there was One problem.. "It was I'm a barbie "!!! To be continued................(and later I will fix the grammar errors and run-on sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back