Odd Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
I accidently let Snow the Hanatchi get down to 0 happy hearts and the begging animation was on the screen when I seen I had mail. I opened the letter and received a heart which filled the Happy meter up right away. The weird thing is that Snow was still begging even though Hungry and Happy hearts were filled, how odd.... Has anyone seen this before?

I accidently let Snow the Hanatchi get down to 0 happy hearts and the begging animation was on the screen when I seen I had mail. I opened the letter and received a heart which filled the Happy meter up right away. The weird thing is that Snow was still begging even though Hungry and Happy hearts were filled, how odd.... Has anyone seen this before?
I think your tamagotchi needed something.. I'm pretty sure your tamagotchi might mess up if you let it in the snow.

OOH!!! :eek: I think you need to give Snow A TIME-OUT.

Umm....Locky, snow is the name of the Tamagotchi, LOL. Anyway, maybe poop was filling the screen or the hungry hearts were still down. Try praising it. If that doesn't work, maybe you want to reset and download.

:eek: GotchiGirl96 :(

has it changed yet ?

(id try playing)

The weird thing is that Snow was still begging even though Hungry and Happy hearts were filled, how odd.... Has anyone seen this before?
Snow happy and hungry hearts were filled at the time so yea it shouldn't have needed anything. Also Snow was an adult Tamagotchi so praising and timeout are also out. After feeding them a snack everything went back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back