Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start please let me say that this thread will be heavily moderated. If you have a problem with this type of topic, please just leave the topic. Thanks!

Guy puberty is a time that can start as early as 10, and even as late as 17. Everyone is different and everyone finishes and starts puberty at different times.. The most obvious way of knowing you've started puberty is the development of pubic hair. This is hair that grows around the genital area, and then later on, you will then get under-arm hair, and chest/body/face hair as well. You'll also notice you'll begin to look more muscular. You'll also notice the growth in your penis and testicles, and your voice getting lower. You may also have a 'wet dream' (or often called a 'Nocturnal Emission'). View this chart here to see when the average age is for all these things (and more things) happen. Please keep in mind that everyone is different and those ages are only averages. Some of the things on the chart may happen before the ages they say for you, and some may happen after the ages they say for you since everyone is different. :lol:

You can read about puberty here: https://www.coolnurse.com/puberty.htm

Hopefully I've answered your question, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it used for?
Well its more known as ejaculate. It's a mixture of sperm (which fertilizes the female's eggs during intercourse) and other proteins and such to keep the sperm alive.

Well its more known as ejaculate. It's a mixture of sperm (which fertilizes the female's eggs during intercourse) and other proteins and such to keep the sperm alive.
Why most we have it? To make babies??

Hate to bump this topic, but why do we produce it everyday?
Well, I'm guessing it's kind off like a women's period, too 'clean out'.

When you think of 'things' you can also get it.

Why most we have it? To make babies??
Yes but you have to have intercourse and ejaculate to fertilise the egg not some of the stupid rumours you may hear.

Also there are things like the birth control pill, condoms, etc to prevent you getting pregnant during sex (Although they aren't 100% effective).

Well, I'm guessing it's kind off like a women's period, too 'clean out'.
When you think of 'things' you can also get it.
Eee....... Yeh!

Thanks everyone for helping me.

I will check the websites.

There is this girl who lives in your neighborhood and you see her playing with her friends every afternoon when school is done. You get really hot and your palms sweat when she says "hi" to you. That night you go to bed and before you sleep, you have one last thought about her. Every day for the next few weeks you keep thinking about her. You might be wondering, "Why do I feel this way?" You just may have a crush.
SO that's why I always touch my palms! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound strange!But i like going through it!(It comes with alot of side affects)

PM me for anymore info!

TAM
Erm, yeah. Most guys do if it's a good time, or a bad time. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back