good bad charecters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
ok dont worry about good or bad charecters some tamas die and never make it to adult any way there all good and cute plus its all just random :) :( :(

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I totally agree with you there YellowJedi. :)

It is a silly rumour that has been going around since V1 was introduced.

For every person that say "I got X character by totally neglecting my tama" there is ALWAYS another who can say "I got that same character and I looked after my tama perfectly!". :(

Mind you, if people want to dampen their tamagotchi experience and believe that their tama is "bad" then so be it.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly disagree. There is good and bad characters, but the certain characters aren't bad just the care. It needs to be taken care of a certain way. I used to think it's characters depended on what U named it, but that's not true. Click on the link on my siggie, before everyone goes nuts.

I strongly disagree. There is good and bad characters, but the certain characters aren't bad just the care. It needs to be taken care of a certain way. I used to think it's characters depended on what U named it, but that's not true. Click on the link on my siggie, before everyone goes nuts.
I got tired of people saying that you got Masketchi from feeding the tamagotchi to many snacks so I did an experiment with a debugged tama. I ended up with a 99 lb Mimitchi by the end. No character should be considered good or bad. What ever I get I get.

I personally believe that characters are determined by how you care for it but I think pausing also has a facter in this. Example: You take great care of your tamagotchi but you pause it for a few hours a day. If you aren't making up those lost hours then..... Maybe there is a thing built inside our tamagotchi that records how much time is spent with them.

Now you got my curiousity rolling, my next experment, to not train nor praise my tamagotchi yet take great care of it.

I think all Tama characters are cute in their own way. Sure, the oldies aren't cute, but they're tamagotchis and should be treated with respect. THey can't help being old. We'll ALL GET OLD SOMEDAY!!! If you take bad care of it, then you still will have a certain Tamagotchi, and maybe you like it's appearance and maybe you don't. But it does evolve depending on the care, and there isn't bad characters, just, maybe, not so good care. Bell Sprout, I agree with you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back