EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
What is a Tamagotchi Glitch?

-Unusual happenings on your Tamagotchi which were not programmed in by Bandai

-Pixels jumbling and messing up the screen

-Passwords/codes that are clarified to work not working

-Connecting with nobody

-Things happening at the wrong speed/times

What causes a Tamagotchi Glitch?

-Extreme heat or cold

-Dropping on the floor (or anywhere)

-Low battery

-Fiddling with the circuit boards

-Debugging

-Direct sunlight

-Dropping in water

How to stop a Tamagotchi Glitch

-If dropped in water, take your Tamagotchi apart up to the circuit board, removing the battery and put in it in a warm (not hot), dry place and leave it for a week (maximum effect). Then put it back together and it will be working

-If placed in extreme heat, take the battery out and put it in a cool, dark place, such as a cupboard for a week or so. Put it all back together and it should be working.

-If placed in exteme cold, wrap your Tamagotchi in a warm fabric such as a jumper. If the cold is extreme (eg. snow) lean your wrapped Tamagotchi against a radiator for no more than 30 mins, then move to a warm (not hot) place and leave for a few days. It should be working.

-If you have debugged, open your Tamagotchi up to the circuit board and get a brand new (or just very clean) rubber and rub thoroughly along the pencil lines, being careful not to damage your Tamagotchi. Blow off excess rubbings and put back together. It will be working.

-If you have scratched the circuit boards with anything other than a pencil, sorry. You will not be able to change this and you may need to replace your Tamagotchi

I made this guide to make sure that we have minimum glitches. If you have any questions regarding glitches or this data, PM me.

//TP

PS. Whew! That took AGES!

Wow! This is so helpful tamagotchi_pal good job! :blink: :blink:

You know on the one where you said if you drop it? It may cayse the screen to turn black. I have a guide for the ones that turn up as a black screen (this happend to my friend)

Well, if it asks for attention (make sure you put the sound on) feed it 4 meals and 4 snacks. Then press C button (the last one) two times and then press A (the first button) several times and press B (the middle button) three times if it had an illness it would of gone. Then press C again and press A six times then press B then B again then press A then B again. That would of sorted a mood/crying out. Next press C two times, press A eight times then B and then B again. If it was in bed the light will go off.

Hope this helps any black screend tamas!

:furawatchi: Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever ;)

someone should pin this topic.

It could really help some glitched tama owners, and the black screen one.

:lol: What happens if I go to tamatown V4 and I got the

wrong log out pasword and it wont come back wat could I do? :)

Wrong Logout password? Just keep pressing C to come back.

//TP

PS. If anyone wants this pinned, ask a guide through PM. I can't, it would seem... y'know.

cool!!!!!! that helps so much, my baby sister nearly ate my tamagotchi and it stopped working for a while, but then went back to normal except its a bit hard to press the keys.

The last time I went to tama town, I made a bunch of points and got a bunch of presents, then when I went to logout the generator only gave out numbers. and no letters and the code was too short. I tried going back, but I couldn't. I was so upset. I lost all those items and points!

Also as for a common glitch I get with my v4s is sometimes When I connect 2 one says failed and the other starts playing a game with nobody! And thats inside. And I've never dropeed them or done anything wrong with them. If I connect them holding the infrared red tops together this usually doesn't occur.

What is a Tamagotchi Glitch?
-Unusual happenings on your Tamagotchi which were not programmed in by Bandai

-Pixels jumbling and messing up the screen

-Passwords/codes that are clarified to work not working

-Connecting with nobody

-Things happening at the wrong speed/times

What causes a Tamagotchi Glitch?

-Extreme heat or cold

-Dropping on the floor (or anywhere)

-Low battery

-Fiddling with the circuit boards

-Debugging

-Direct sunlight

-Dropping in water

How to stop a Tamagotchi Glitch

-If dropped in water, take your Tamagotchi apart up to the circuit board, removing the battery and put in it in a warm (not hot), dry place and leave it for a week (maximum effect). Then put it back together and it will be working

my tama dropped in snow and now it wont let me buy stuff in the shop, or connect with "present". and before i read this topic, i tried replacing the battery and it went back to 2:30 am and it was still ^_^ even though it turned into that at like 11 am and it stayed up for like 2 minutes and then went to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is great, good job! I find this extremely helpful, and I think it should be pinned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back