☆♪ The Berry Tama Log! ♪☆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my tama log! :D // I get my tamagotchi tomorrow and I may not have time to update this tomorrow, but idk. This is just a pre-log thing. // I'm really excited to do my first ever tama log with a real Bandai tama! xD Comments are fine. :) Fyi, I've got a 20th Anniversary Pink Swirl Tamagotchi Mini. x3 Gtg now... bai! :D I'll update tomorrow or the day after. <3

HELLOOOOO IZ MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! xD I'm writing this with MY TAMA!!! Ooh, there are instructions... CRIKEY... kay... OMG I'M HOLDING A TAMA!!!!!! xD Ok... THERE'S AN EGG!!!!!! Aw, imma get her a case... nah... there's still an egg! Am I meant to do something?! I pressed reset. That's what the instructions said... HA!!! Set time... alright... AHH SHE JUST HATCHED!!! OMG SHE'S SOO CUTEEE!!!!! There. 4 rice (until she said no) and 2 candy. Awwww she's asleep! Lights off. Kay, I'll go now. Awwwwwww!!!! There was a massive snot bubble coming outta her nose!! xD

So far Kitschy's been bouncing around her screen happily and eating candy. xD I tried to check on her as often as possible... I hope I haven't made any care mistakes! Well, she's done 2 poos (which she ran away from xD) and has been to a zoo and a cafe. Plus, she survived the 30 degree heat. x'O All's been fine, but the swirls were wearing off so fast. So now... well, she's a pink _____ tama. xD No swirls. But I like it, she's more... unique! :D Every now and then she jumps then lands in a tiny bundle on the floor. x3 // At the cafe my anxiety was really kicking in, but I just watched Kitschy bounce around merrily and felt... so much better. I mean, just watching her being so happy wore off on me. x') Imma end this, so bai! I'll update soon!

I was surprised how early my babyitchi went to bed last night. 7 pm, or 8 for the tama. I have BIG news!!! Well, when Kitschy woke up... she/he wasn't a babyitchi any more. And which character did I get? MAMETCHI!!!! THE RESULT OF PERFECT CARE!!!! :D I couldn't believe it! I got MAMETCHI first time round!!! :D Right now Mametchi's jumping around cheerfully. Just fed him some rice and candy (a balanced diet: rice - healthy, candy - an unhealthy treat xD). I'm always checking on him... I guess I just checked on my lil' friend so much it was... PERFECT CARE!!! x') I'm sorry, I'm just so happy! xD Aw. I really love my tama... :) I'd better stop before I cry. xD Bai! (Oh, and he did 2 poos so far this morning. Anyone know how long I have till my gotchi changes again?)

Pic of my tama... hope this works... [removed cuz it was a blue question mark xD] Uhh... oooooh it says I can't use the image extension. :( Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic of my tama... hope this works... [removed cuz it was a blue question mark xD] Uhh... oooooh it says I can't use the image extension. :( Oh well.
Instead of copying and pasting the code, you should right-click and copy the url. :)

Yeah, I tried copying but it was in a funny font so my computer wouldn't xD I must've been using the wrong code. xD

2h6fvpf.jpg
There. My tama :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaha thanks ^^

It's cute! Be prepared that it's gonna turn into Bill though :p

B-B-Bill? *googles Bill* NOOOO BUT MY SWEET LITTLE MAMETCHI CAN'T TURN INTO... BILL! AWWWW NOO!!!! D:

HOW LONG DO I HAVE UNTIL I NEED TO PUT A PIECE OF BLACK PAPER OVER MY TAMA'S SCREEN?!!!! D: *insert gif of crying child holding a tama with Bill on it here* NOOO!!! Is it just Mametchi that turns into Bill? I can't help getting Mametchi, I can't NOT feed it when it's hungry and- *cries* MAMETCHI DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!!!

HOW LONG DO I HAVE UNTIL I NEED TO PUT A PIECE OF BLACK PAPER OVER MY TAMA'S SCREEN?!!!! D: *insert gif of crying child holding a tama with Bill on it here* NOOO!!! Is it just Mametchi that turns into Bill? I can't help getting Mametchi, I can't NOT feed it when it's hungry and- *cries* MAMETCHI DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!!!
Yes, all the others become Oyajitchi hehe. C'mon it's kinda cute on the mini.

Awwww dang it! D: Oyajitchi lools really grumpy and Bill has a butt-chin... lose-lose. :( Oh well. I'll have to make the most of sweet little Mametchi while I have him then. Thanks, Iza.

My tama's been doing fine so far. I'm starting to get slightly bored of it though. I want more features. And a way to see if it wants stuff. But I'll keep on going. :/ That's it for now as there's not much going on. It just sits on the screen and does not a lot. xD

Awww, this morning I had to sort out the rabbit, have breakfast, do a huge quiz and cuz of all that... I totally forgot about Kitschy! D: When I finally walked into my room I saw Kitschy with a large poo on the screen and almost looking kinda sad. YES I KNOW KIRSCHY IS MADE OF PIXELS AND ISN'T REALLY A-ALIVE. But I felt so guilty. Mametchi/Kitschy (idk what... what? I'm confused xD) ate THREE bowls of rice (that look like mushrooms... O_O) and THREE sweets. That was a lot. And now I feel so guilty!! I was so nervous what with my large test (I passed 1st time!! :D ) I just... forgot. So my tama's been alone for about... hm, 3 hours? :( Now I feel like I took really bad care of this little guy. :( Aww. :( Bai~

My tama's just woken up. I was expecting to see Mametchi, but...

It's Bill. :/

I'm not so sure I wanna feed him. A guy with a big nose and a butt-chin replaced Mametchi.

I knew it was coming, but I'm not impressed.

EWW LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE SHAKES HIS HEAD!

I'll try and post a pic later.

O_O

If he's still alive. JK.

Latest posts

Back