☆How many tamas are you currently running?☆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently running a tamagotchi original and a tamagotchi pix! I haven’t made much progress on the original but I am on generation 7 for the pix!

Somehow I find myself running 4 at the moment. Mesutchi and Osutchi, a Japanese V1 P2 (I have the secret character Sekitoritchi atm), and a P's. Mesutchi and Osutchi I'm running long-term since I want to learn more about their breeding, the P2 I started because I wanted to see if getting the secret character works the same as it does in P1 (it does), and the P's was because I couldn't resist and really wanted to play a color Tama haha.

I'll probably drop back down to just Mesu/Osu at some point since it's a bit much.

I'm running a pink cloud V4 and a japanese silver&red entama! Until like... 10 minutes ago I was also running a pix, but since tomorrow I'll get a meet and a smart in the mail, I decided to pause that one for now!

Three for me right now: my Connection v3 that I just got a week or so ago, my ON which I haven't stopped playing since I got it almost 3 months ago, and my Pix, which was my first modern Tama that sparked my interest in them again after almost 4 years. I just got back out the Pix which I haven't used in a couple of months. I'm actually really enjoying the Pix again; so much that I think I might get the Pix Party to go along with it. :hitodetchi::hitodetchi:

Three for me now…I started my Pix back up when my two girls got their Pix Parties.

Latest posts

Back