☆How many tamas are you currently running?☆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was running an Osutchi-Mesutchi pair but after one generation I left them for dead (a few days ago). My mom is visiting, and I just don’t have time to play them. -_-

At the moment I only have the 1 the Pix 2nd generation which I love. But now I am deciding between another the same or Pix Party. Although the ON sounds great too! Any suggestions please?

At the moment I only have the 1 the Pix 2nd generation which I love. But now I am deciding between another the same or Pix Party. Although the ON sounds great too! Any suggestions please?
If you love the Pix you will love the Pix Party, but it's pretty much the exact same thing. So if you're looking for something different and want to play aorund with the breeding and stuff, go with an ON. If you're wanting more of Pix fun or wanting to save money, try out the Pix Party for sure.

2 cause that's how many I can run with 4 rechargeable batteries that I have at the moment - My P's and a ON Wonder Garden I recently got. I hadn't logged in here in years! I come back to tamatalk and suddenly I find out I missed out on the ON AND the Pix AND Smart releases lmao!

Latest posts

Back