♡hello everyone! New here!♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorecakes

Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone!
Name is Matty, I'm a newbie tamagotchi collector, and I also loveee sanrio & metal ( lol )

I was first introduced to Tamagotchis when I was a kid and I immediately fell in love. Years later as of recently, around 2018-2019 I started to build my small tama collection! My very first color tamagotchi was the Tamagotchi 4U, and I had no idea color tamagotchi were a thing at the time, lol!

My collection so far:
- 1 Tamagotchi 4U, white with yellow
- 2 Tamagotchi meets, pink and blue
- Tamagotchi Mix blue ( my absolute favorite tama)
- A v1 Tama with purple flames on it ( got that for myself on my bday )
- Tamagotchi pix pink ( I'm currently running that one )
- Tamagotchi smart sanrio edition ( my boyfriend got me this as a gift and I'm excitedly waiting for it to arrive !! If anyone has any tips on the tamagotchi smart, please do let me know ♡ )
- Qpet color v2 ( I also wanna start collecting the knock offs, I find them so fascinating and ordered one recently, ALSO waiting for this to arrive. They sell a bunch of these on aliexpress !)

But that's all from me now ! : D Nice to meet everyone ! Again, if anyone has any tips about the tamagotchi smart I'd love to hear more!

Welcome to TamaTalk. Can you share a pic or two of your collection?:)
Thank you!! And so far I wish i could, but half of my collection is waaay back at home (( in another country, i just moved out this year and i forgot them, but if i do get the chance I will share the rest of my collection ! : D I am still waiting for my tama smart and qpet color to arrive

Welcome to Tama Talk! I am glad you're here. Let me know if you ever want to participate in a group hatching.

Latest posts

Back