❝happy mask ⇢ `facade◞ ▬ x-over chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronautic

Reaction score
  • ████████████████████████████████████████████████

• hello and welcome to ❝happy mask ⇢ `facade◞ a cross over chat room roleplay !
    NOWWAIT , don't hit that back button just yet please !
    I know what all of you guys are probably thinking, another advanced roleplay, who cares, i'm too lazy to post big, lets skip right over this one it's not special.
    Well I can promise you, you do NOT need to post super big fancy posts unless you want to, this is a chat roleplay, i want quality or quantity, you will have fun here and amazing fun with a bunch of rpers that gather up here too and you will have fun with all your characters
    so please, if you are interested , scroll down to the rules and read them , and I hope you enjoy yourself here ~

_____▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

• ❝ o n e ❞
    Alright, so I'm pretty sure that everyone knows the basic number one rule, follow tamatalk rules or you will be in deeeep trouble my little babies. And be sure to follow the rules here on the chatroom rp too, I'm serious. If you don't follow any of these rules and the rules that tamatalk gives out, then I will have to kick you out of this rp and you also may have to face the mods or administrator. So it's your pick, stick it to the safe lane or not.

Which means, things here have the be clean, preferably pg 13 - 16. Nothing higher, you may bring it lower for yourself but pg - 16 is the limit. If you want to do something waaaay higher, than go somewhere else. Just don't do it here. Don't ignore, do not ignore, seriously do not ignore, I will ride on your case all the time if I see ignoring someone else role playing in here. This is suppose to be a place for everyone to be involved and have fun. I don't want to see others not posting because they are getting ignored and feel like they shouldn't even be bothered with. If you can't take on very much people, thats fine. Just please state so in a ooc thing in your post. Please be decent enough to at least do that. You have no idea how many people feel terrible if they get ignored. And please, don't ignore the owner and mods of this rp. Seriously, it doesn't look good when you do that and that just makes it where you get on the watch list.

❝ t w o ❞
    Layouts, make 'em pretty. I don't care if it's just simple or super big, it's your choice. You don't even need a chat layout if you want. Also, I expect your posts to be in chat room form, I have seen a lot of people who just, don't do that and think this is a regular rp thing when it's not. This is a chat room rp everyone, if you don't know how to work with it, then please join a different something different. So, if you are too lazy to make a layout or think you are lacking in skills ( if you want one, for say ), ask someone to make it for you. I am also willing to make people some layouts, me and the mod, but I am slow at it like a snail so you might wanna ask someone who is fast first ( like Liz, she's brilliant! ) then come to me.

❝ t h r e e ❞
    Keep your characters in character. Please just don't make them out of character unless there's an event going on for that. We don't want to see a N that is all ' RAINBOW AND FLOWERS ' when he's not and then a Pikachu being all manly. Just. no. Thats just a no, a big no - no. So if you don't think you can play your characters right, then don't join as them. Either that, do some heavy wikipedia reading. But I do have the exception if you are new to playing at them then yea, that's totally fine. But if you have been playing that character for a long time and still don't think you can play them right, then don't join as them.

Also, this chat rp, again, we will only accept anime / manga / movie / cartoon / video game / book characters. That is it, nothing else. No real life people. Also genderswapped characters are just fine with me. Really, you can be anyone you want! Hetalia, Homestuck, Harry Potter, I don't care, do who you want. :) Last but not least, please enjoy yourself here ! I hope you have fun, and enjoy your crazy drama lama stuff that happens here with your characters and all the romance and such, just don't go too overboard alright? :)

• x x x x x x x x x x x x xOWNER
    x x x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
    _______________________─────

aeronautic ─────

hello! i'm the owner of this role play. i'm a big anime fan, but i just love roleplaying. my names max, yes i am a male. i don't bite. :) if you need any help with this role play - questions, coding, events - just ask me or the person below! we have been in many chat room role plays on different sites do we are pretty experienced. it's pretty simple, you just jump right in the shoes of your desired character, act like them, speak like them, and interact with other characters! all i ask is have fun. please. :)

• x x x x x x x x x x x x xMOD
    _______________________─────

Killjoy ─────

her name is liz. this is my home dog. my wife, ex-wife, sister, cat, dog, my cute adorable little person who lives in the middle of nowhere, so i've been told. LOL /shot anyway, she's a very very nice person, no joke, she's very nice. she's very obsessed with video games and anime. preferably tf2, naoki's urasawa monster, kuroshitsuji, homestuck, hetalia. ya know, all that good stuff, she knows pretty well. OH BTW. she is VERYVERYVERY good with coding. so if you want a chat post layout or something along the lines of that, don't come to me, go to her first, she's waaaay better. i mean, look at this role play. she coded it. but, she is here for questions and help if you have them or need any, she'll announce events, etc. and then i'm sure you can befriend her and she'll love you forever like the cute little person she is. i'm so going to get killed for putting all this here LOL. anyway, if we find anything wrong in this rp, she'll let ya know if i'm not here. :)

• x x x x x x x x x x x x xEVENTS
    _______________________───── these things will just randomly pop up when the role play gets going. in the ooc we can vote for which one we want, but no more than that, they will come out of nowhere. lol, if we run out, then there will be more to come. ─────

❝ chained ❞
    So basically, your characters get randomly chained together. Isn't that great ? It'll be either a good thing, or a bad thing. It all depends on who the people chained together are. Just remember, no trying to kill each other if your character doesn't like the other character. I mean, they can die, but, they're gonna have to come back ya know.

❝ time swap ❞
    Your characters are suddenly sent through time. And snap, your character is either older, or your character is a child again. Your choice. Your character can either be reliving their childhood again, not knowing that they were originally apart of the chatroom, or your person can be in the future who decides to one day go back to the chatroom after such a long time. etcetc.

❝ o o c ❞
    Mood swing much ? Yes indeed. Your characters are suddenly randomly not who they once were, they are now just completely different. And everyone is wondering why and they don't know how.

❝ gender bender ❞
    Boys are now girls. And girls are now boys. Pretty weird, eh ? Well, this can just only be... well, weird. So enjoy being a different gender I suppose, just don't go too crazy.

❝ love at first sight ❞
    Yessss, you know how in those movies the girl sees the guy and it's instant love on sight ? Well basically, this is what this event is going to be like. When your character logs on, the first person they see, they fall in love with. If course if you don't want your girl character to be in love with a girl character that's fine and the same for guy characters too.

• x x x x x x x x x x x x xLINKS

Alright well, if you guys are interested, please click the links below to go to the threads. Do not post your profile forms here or use ooc here. That's why those threads were made. Anyway, have fun! :)

PROFILES______OUT OF CHARACTER

Last edited by a moderator:
john1.gif
john2.png
john3.gif

remember, you are talking to the pranking master !

: iname: john egbert

: imood: content

: istatus: i don't remember downloading this..

: iusername: ectoBiologist

• xxxxxxx ♠ win.dyshadex ♭▂h.EIR of breath` !! xi ☁.hammer ☄:KIND
    : CHAT · MESSAGE

• John sat down at his desk, squinting casually at the letters peering before the screen. He had never seen this chat client before, nor does he even remember downloading it. Giving his head a slight scratch in confusion, he hovered his fingers over the keyboard, trying to think of something to say from the top of his head. He was never great at introductions, that's for sure.

oh hey! it works! great!
    i'm not used to having anything other than pesterchum
    on my computer so i was a little worried this chat client
    wouldn't work so well. how do i.. wait, is it even sending-
    when did i even download this in the first place.
    hello?

Happy with what his mind had spat out and his fingers recorded, he pressed his index finger and lightly mashed it on the enter button. Hearing the loud ping!, he flashed a toothy grin at his goofy message being sent. He was curious to see if anyone else had been online- if not, he just wasted 30 seconds of his life talking to absolutely no one.

x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

_

• xxxxxxxhi again, idiot
    __
    karkat1.png
    karkat2.png
    karkat3.gif

x x xkarkat vantasxx♋xxhorribly boredxx♋xxcarcinoGeneticist

x x x x x x xcurrently listening to: ` such great heights ⋮ the postal service。

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xonline ; currently available

Karkat leaned in close, almost to the point where his face touched the screen. Really, I mean really? What is this. He doesn't ever remember having this chat client. Did one of the other trolls download it without him knowing? Of course, those dim-wits, they probably did. PING! Karkat sat up again and stared at the message that appeared in the middle of the screen. Egbert. This guy again, really? John Human F`cking Egbert. Even his screen name wants to make him vomit out his entrails. The troll's eyebrows furrowed in anger while he straightened his horrible posture to the point of where he got comfortable, in a mere few seconds he began smashing his fingers down on the keyboard.

HELLO THERE, HUMAN EGBERT.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

WHAT THE *swears removed - rules* IS THIS, THIS ISN'T TROLLIAN.

ANYWAY, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

WAIT, WHY AM I ASKING WHEN I DON'T REALLY CARE.

OR DO I. SIGH.

SOMETIMES I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY I BOTHER.

MAYBE IT'S THE SO-CALLED PSYCHOANALYSIS OF MY OWN ACTIONS

THAT P`SS MYSELF OFF SO BAD I DO THEM ANYWAY. IN EITHER CASE

I HAVE A BAD HEADACHE OUT OF NOWHERE, WHICH IS A-CLASS BEAUTIFUL

AS I EXPECTED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

x x x x x x x STATUS ! WHAT THE *swears removed - rules*

john1.gif
john2.png
john3.gif

: imood: content

: istatus: oh hey! it's karkat!

• oh. hey karkat. didn't expect to see you here.
    but i don't know either. i don't ever remember downloading this so..
    haha. thought you were only into trollian er whatever it is you usually use.
    but you're always p-ssed off. hehe. you never stop screaming.
    sorry about your headache man, i think you should relax and it'll go away.
    so what's up? =)

x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

_

• xxxxxxxhi again, idiot
    __
    karkat1.png
    karkat2.png
    karkat3.gif

x x xkarkat vantasxx♋xxirritatedxx♋xxcarcinoGeneticist

x x x x x x xcurrently listening to: ` such great heights ⋮ the postal service。

YOU.

GET OUT BEFORE I INCINERATE YOUR `SS, EGBERT.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW BAD OUR PREVIOUS CONVERSATION P`SSED ME OFF.

NO IDEA.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS, AND THAT'S YOU IN A NUTSHELL.

ALWAYS SITTING THERE WITH THAT STUPID FACE GIGGLING AT MY OWN DEMISE.

YOU'RE A SADIST JOHN, THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!

MY HEADACHE WON'T GO AWAY TILL YOU'RE GONE.

x x x x x x x STATUS ! LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE. JOHN. UGH.

john1.gif
john2.png
john3.gif

: imood: amused

: istatus: come on karkat, smile (=

• jeeze, man. didn't know you felt that way.
    no wait, yea i did. and i think i know a lot more than you think i know.
    if that makes any sense.
    haha, giggling's not so bad. you should try it for once. you might like it.
    that's coming from someone who was previously complaining about me trying being all heroic
    like and courageous. honestly, you don't make much sense sometimes.

x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

_

• xxxxxxxhi again, idiot
    __
    karkat1.png
    karkat2.png
    karkat3.gif

x x xkarkat vantasxx♋xxagitatedxx♋xxcarcinoGeneticist

x x x x x x xcurrently listening to: ` lack of a better name ⋮ deadmau5。

ONE MOMENT EGBERT.

Karkat begins to slam his head against the keyboard rather violently.

hjasd9232```fdnsjdfnxbvlcvowep

dfkjsndsjdnsuife98y423820r38e12gy

f80y3fqv08340fvy8fqevy8pqyv8eyv8fg3

v8f3v08wfv380fvy380fvy280bkdsohvd`

THERE. I THINK THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

EXTREMELY FOR YOU. UNLESS YOUR TINY LITTLE

BRAIN CAN'T COMPREHEND MY HATRED FOR YOU.

I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN BE EVEN REMOTELY

CLOSE TO BEING LIKE YOU.

x x x x x x x STATUS ! LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE. JOHN. UGH.

john1.gif
john2.png
john3.gif

: imood: amused

: istatus: dying from laughter

• uhhh..
    well... i guess.
    you didn't have to get so dramatic about it. =(
    i swear karkat if you were any more convincing you would've gotten the oscar.
    of course if cage didn't get it first. he's definitely gonna win something in his next movie.
    trespass is going to be awesome. SO AWESOME.
    lolol

x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

_

• xxxxxxxhi again, idiot
    __
    karkat1.png
    karkat2.png
    karkat3.gif

x x xkarkat vantasxx♋xxagitatedxx♋xxcarcinoGeneticist

x x x x x x xcurrently listening to: ` lack of a better name ⋮ deadmau5。

YOU ARE GIVING ME A KILLER HEADACHE RIGHT NOW.

PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY INTELLIGENT PERSON HERE.

BUT, LIKE SOME PATIENT AT A MENTAL HOSPITAL, I REFUSE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME AND KEEP TALKING.

I WISH I KNEW BETTER.

ONE CAN FLIPPING HOPE.

YOU'RE RETARDED.

x x x x x x x STATUS ! FYEOYSAOYUFEY&*#^!

• yui1.png
    yui2.png
    yui3.png

• ❛ __★air⇣headed &: !lead ` » ( sweet⊹satisfaction )「 ❀⋮guitarist ◟ ❤U&I
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    WEXWESWEET SWEET LOLLIPOP! OH LOLLIPOP OH LOLLIPOP. wex wex SWEET SWEET LOLLIPOP! OH LOLLIPOP OH LOLLIPOP.
    made by liz ❤

wexwex*i don't need an !excuse wex

wexwexwexo1. :_hirasawa yui ` . — ❛. hungry .

made by liz ❤

wexwexwexo2. : _home ` . — ❛. hm..cake! .

wexwex. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

wexwexwexwexw- - - sweetness is a cure for ♥ pain !

wex : x xchat !

•  
    yaaah... it's so hot today.. ; A; i don't feel like doing anything.
    i wish there was an electric fan somewhere.. and ice cream...!
    maybe i should call azu nya-- huh ? ooh, what's this? * U*
    hellooooo ? ~ is anyone there?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

wex wex wex ONLINE! .) offline. x disconnected. x mobile. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back