:-0 Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! If it was not obvious I am new to the community and also a big big fan of Kuromametchi! I have always had a love for Tamagotchi since the connection, but recently it has become an extremely huge obsession for both my fiancé and I, and I am looking to make friends with others who hold Tamagotchi close to their hearts! I am so excited to be involved with others who have the same interest!

Welcome to the community!
And OMG you and your fiance are both into them? Lucky!!!
If you two want your tamas to marry, consider buying a pair of mesutchi and osutchi tamas. I was just looking on eBay and one can get a pair of them brand new NIP for cheaper than one tamagotchi connection NIP. 😂

Ah, thank you so much for the kind welcoming! I will have to look, I think that is a great idea! :) Yea, it is crazy how expensive they are! I really never expected it to get too pricy! Like they cost more than an N64 or a SNES, unfortunately it seems like it is always the the best hobbies that are the most expensive!

Ah, thank you so much for the kind welcoming! I will have to look, I think that is a great idea! :) Yea, it is crazy how expensive they are! I really never expected it to get too pricy! Like they cost more than an N64 or a SNES, unfortunately it seems like it is always the the best hobbies that are the most expensive!
Haha true true! And the fact that they're very portable and discreet- they're easy to lose so I imagine that has part of the increasing scarcity. And then those of us who collect them see the prices going up are much less likely to let them go 😅

Haha true true! And the fact that they're very portable and discreet- they're easy to lose so I imagine that has part of the increasing scarcity. And then those of us who collect them see the prices going up are much less likely to let them go 😅
Omg I would be devastated if I lost any of my Tamagotchi, they are so precious to me, it would be like losing a part of me! I am honestly still torn up about losing my childhood one, but like I can't be too upset because I was a dumb little kid lol. I did end up getting an exact replacement of it recently, but part of me thinks that is is somewhere in my attic, I just would have to spend a day looking up there when it isn't too hot and I am not busy cause that is an all day activity lmao. If it is up there, I hope it didn't get fried. Godspeed little man, Godspeed.

Omg I would be devastated if I lost any of my Tamagotchi, they are so precious to me, it would be like losing a part of me! I am honestly still torn up about losing my childhood one, but like I can't be too upset because I was a dumb little kid lol. I did end up getting an exact replacement of it recently, but part of me thinks that is is somewhere in my attic, I just would have to spend a day looking up there when it isn't too hot and I am not busy cause that is an all day activity lmao. If it is up there, I hope it didn't get fried. Godspeed little man, Godspeed.
I thought mine was in the attic for years but I was unlucky, it wasn't up there 😭 definitely try and track it down! Idk where you're located but there's not much time left in the spring season here before it gets hot!

Latest posts

Back