10+ years TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
Well let’s just start with, WOW. I forgot about this whole website and then remembered 10 years ago how much I loved and cherished this website. 

Any members for a while here?

Yup. :)

Welcome back!  You definitely go WAY back on TT...

I made my first account on here in 2006, during TamaTalk's second birthday actually! I've been around on numerous different accounts lol

i think this is the first forum i ever joined, i was elementary school aged at the time

if we've spoken i might not remember because i don't really remember posting here much, but my memory is kinda spotty in some places and i've been learning my home situation during childhood was kinda not good so that explains that

I remember I joined TT back in 2010!

Luckily I don’t remember my first account so I don’t look into my old posts lol!  :D  

I joined in 2013! 

I stumbled across the site on accident when I was 12, lurked for a year or so, and then I finally decided that I wanted to be a part of the community.  ^_^  It's crazy for me to think that I've had my account for almost 7 years now... :eek:

I started at the same time you did, and boy did I love this website. I was just doing the same thing, checking in for nostalgia. This was basically my first introduction to the internet. I made a lot of mistakes, too... My posts have to be approved by a moderator now, haha. Truth be told, I don't even remember what I did. But I'm sure I learned from it! ❤️

This is my first account that I created back in ‘07, I have a lot of memories tied to this website and can still remember the excitement of being able to communicate with people all around the globe. TT was the first website I joined and I can remember everything being so overwhelming at first! 
13 years later, I still have my Tamas and thought I would visit this website to see if it was still up and running, and I’m so happy to see that it is :)  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back