12 Tamagotchis and 2 Pocket Neopets... What could go wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for my absence for a few days there, stuff happened at home and I was called back to Construction Purgatory to help with drywall. So I took a few days off!

THE GOOD: My Spacey M!X has turned into a pink Chantotchi with Lovelitchi ears! So cute, aaa. Not sure which character to try to marry just yet...

THE BAD: My V5/Familitchi, as expected, wiped itself upon the battery being replaced. Bother. If anyone knows a good place to buy used Tamas please let me know.

THE UGLY: My Subway Sammich got dropped on the carpet :C nooo, my turkey bacon avacodo...

Sorry for the small hiatus there, life got super busy and I had to help get my house fixed up and ready for inspection. But it passed! So I can go back to procrastina-- I mean um, raising Tamagotchis. yes.

Unfortunately the Deluxe Faerie Pocket Neopet glitched out and died? I'm not sure what happened, it froze at the clock screen. To be completely honest I'm much, much more invested in and get more enjoyment out of Tamagotchis, so I'm probably not gonna start it again soon. I think I'll use the batteries (AAA's, I use rechargables) for a new Tama possibly? I've been pondering buying a Melody M!X to go with my Spacey M!X. Although the release of the ON drove prices up waaaay high again (like, 60+ dollars, that's half of what I make in a good month) so that's on hold until they go back down a bit.

I'm keeping the Aisha running because nostalgia. Also, it fits in my pocket with the Tamas. (I love these pants, they have the hugest pockets ever lol)

I'd give an update on how the Tamas are doing, but a lot of batteries died while I was doing drywall and stuff so I have to charge them again. I have a smol cheap 2032 charger with only one working slot so this takes some time XwX I'll give an update once they're all back up and running.

OK, PROMISED UPDATE!
(Sorry for the delays, I had to babysit our remaining dog. PotatoDoggo was technically my brother's anxiety dog but in reality she was our other dog's anxiety dog. She's got some separation anxiety problems.)

V1: Ari, Girl, Gen 2, Marutch-- welp, just evolved right now, Oniontchi XD

V2 (1): Eril, Boy, Gen 1, Ringotchi

V2 (2): Arka, Boy, Gen 2, Young Mimitchi

V3 (1): Weys, Boy, Gen 2, Hinatchi

V3 (2): Ru, Boy, Gen 2, Young Mimitchi

V4: Siliv, Girl, Gen 5, Mizutamatchi

Familitchi/V5: PogoFamily, Ahirukutchi, Tororotchi, Mousetchi, Gen 1 (hoping it will hit adult stage before the battery dies and I can save at least 2 of 'em by marrying to the Music Stars buuut I have doubts XwX)

Music Star/V6 (1): Ianu, Boy, Gen 11, Hinotamatchi 

Music Star/V6 (2): Oshiro, Boy, Gen 2, Nonopotchi

TamaGO: Insinro, Boy, Gen 7, Kilalatchi

Spacey M!X: Been calling her Little Rose, Gen 3, mother was Himebaratchi, grandparents are Lovelitchi and Mametchi

Mini: Oyajitchi, again XD Maybe some day I can get a good character.

Little Rose/Spacey M!X marred Speplanetchi and had a son! This is Gen 4 now.

I don't always have the energy to keep up with all 12 and just keep the M!X running solo... it's definitely my new favorite now haha

Latest posts

Back