TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
My dad had to take my guini pig to get put to sleep this s'mornin. :mimitchi:

he had a rash on his back,that we took him to the vet for,and the vet gave us some spray. But then the rash spread to his head,and he was bleeding all over,from itching the rash :mimitchi: The vet said it'd be best to get him put down,so we did :)

Im sorry. I know how it feels. However, he will be watching over you, along with alot of my pets...^-^''

Try to think about all the good times youve had with him.

I'm sorry :( That reminds of when my bunny died, I loved him so much

Ahw, poor thing. :(

Heaven probably needed another angel. R.I.P. Richard8777's guinea pig <3

A few tips:

1. Have a good cry at first. It's okay to get those emotions out, and it may be the only way to get over it.

2. Give your pet a nice burial. Say some special words that recall the wonderful things about your pet and put some flowers on its grave; just as you would for a family member. You can even order a suitable memorial stone over the internet.

3. Take it easy for a week. If you are prone to eat obsessively or watch a lot of TV etc. when you're upset, try to stop yourself. Instead, imagine you can talk to your pet mentally. It works surprisingly well and will provide you with some comfort.

4. Prepare a scrapbook of all the fun you and your pet had together. Put in a picture of it with its birth date, death date, favourite foods, toys and any other details you want to include. It's a nice way to remember them and will help you to recall the good times.

5. If you have other pets give them extra special attention - they feel the loss too. But remember don't overfeed them.

Aww, I'm soo sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. 2 years ago my beloved beagle died. I was very upset. Perhaps you can create a collage of pics of your guinea pig to feel better. :angry: Just remember, he's in peace now, no more pain. :D

Ohh, so sorry to hear that your piggy died. My guinea pig died a few months ago. I miss her, but she will always be in my heart. You guinea pig will also be in yours too.

I feel sorry for you. i know what it feels like to have a dead pet. But someone you love is never truly dead.they live in your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back