13 Tamagotchi Challenge - I'm losing my mind (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaFurby

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Yep you read the title correctly. I am running all 13 of my original/rerelease Tamagotchis at the same time. Why? I don't know, maybe I'm insane. I probably will be after this. During the first hour I fed them snacks since they seem to be mostly immune during this stage. We will have to see what happens. If any die they won't be restarted. Time to meet the Tamagotchis! I don't have names for any of them.

- 6 P1 Tamagotchis

P1 Tamas.jpg

- 3 P2 Tamagotchis

P2 Tamas.jpg

- 3 AngelGotchis

Angel Tamas.jpg

- And a mini

Clock Mini.jpg

I'll update when they become teens, adults and/or pass away. Let's see how many will become adults. See you later!

Oh I really want an Angelgotchi! Do you think the gameplay is different enough from a P1? I have only read a little about them and I'm intrigued.

Oh I really want an Angelgotchi! Do you think the gameplay is different enough from a P1? I have only read a little about them and I'm intrigued.
I believe they are different enough to make getting one worthwhile. The minigame is a jump over incoming objects game. Annoying at the start but when you learn the timing its much easier than the P1. When the Angelgotchi calls out when they don't need anything they are ready to pray. They will do this on their own if you don't react but disciplining them (praising them in this case) fills up their meter. I don't know absolutely everything as I haven't read the English manual.

I recommend checking out these videos:

First Update - Pink AngelGotchi and Mini

Pink AngelGotchi
I don’t think this guy could handle the beeping from his siblings. He just reset himself. I heard a beep, went to check on them and it had reset. I noticed the battery cover was a bit loose so… my bad.

1 down, 12 to go.

Blue Mini
The mini was the first to evolve into anything that didn’t look like a blob. I don’t know anything about how the minis work. I don’t know how many times it will evolve. It already looks like a final evolution.

D4B9CD3C-3BFF-4679-9F70-2ED1D9DF84B2.jpeg

The others have also evolved. Update on them soon.

Blue Mini
The mini was the first to evolve into anything that didn’t look like a blob. I don’t know anything about how the minis work. I don’t know how many times it will evolve. It already looks like a final evolution.
Much like most Nanos, that's it! (Well, barring the "old" evolution, which differs depending on which adult you got.) The Minis are pretty easygoing, and are one of my favourite go-tos for times when I want to run a virtual pet but am a bit too busy for a full-featured one. :smile2:

Update #2 - Two P2 Adults

P2 Logo Repeat - Katie
We have a Mimitchi! She was the first to evolve this morning. Closely followed by Rodney only minutes later.

1 logo.png
16th April - Katie as a teen

2 logo.png
18th April - Katie is a fully grown Mimitchi!

P2 Flower Gingham - Rodney
Looks like we have one that has fallen off the radar a bit. I don't expect them all to be perfect but this guy still surprised me.

2 flower.png
16th April - Rodney became a well mannered teen.

1 flower.png
18th April - Rodney is now a not so well mannered Zuccitchi.

So far things have been running smoothly. Not too chaotic yet. I'm dreading the elder years, but I'll get them as far as I can.

Are you only posting updates for a few at a time? Wouldn't the other P1s and P2s also be in the adult stage by now?

By the way, I love literally ALL your shells, they're so cute and cool. :lol:

Are you only posting updates for a few at a time? Wouldn't the other P1s and P2s also be in the adult stage by now?

By the way, I love literally ALL your shells, they're so cute and cool. :lol:
These are the only two adults at the moment, the others can't be too far away though. Also thanks!

Update #3 - Twin Angel Twins!
Last night, right as I was getting ready for bed, all my other tamas decided it was time for them to grow up. You will get to see then soon but for this post we will focus on the Angels.

Cody and Chris have both gotten roommates. Yay, more work.

angels 2.jpg

I don't remember the exact date that they became teens. Here is a photo that I could probably check the date it was taken... Fine it's the 16th. Feels like they have been like this longer though.

angels 1.jpg

I will post another update later today covering two more tamas and one more post tomorrow covering the rest.

Update #4 - A Pochitchi and a Maskutchi

Got two more below perfect care tamas. A P1 Maskutchi and a P2 Pochitchi. Both evolved yesterday.

Spot - Retro Flowers P2
I like this evolution. I'd been hoping to achieve it at some point. I guess today is the day.
Spot grew into a teen on the 16th and became an adult on the 18th.

Flowers P2.png

Lucy - Tiger Stripes P1
Like Rodney, I guess this one went undetected a few times. Oh well, still a cool evolution.
Lucy got to start experiencing her teen years on the 16th and grew into quiet a disobedient adult on the 18th.

Tiger P1.png

Update #5 - Mametchis Everywhere!!

Out of my 6 P1 Tamas I somehow despite the chaos ended up with 5 Mametchis. All became teens on the 16th and grew into adults on the 18th.

Bob - Translucent
25th P1.png

Linda - Pink Clock
Clock P1.png

Rachel - Pink Flames
Flames P1.png

Beth - Sakura
Sakura P1.png

Kevin - Candy Swirl
Swirl P1.png

Now all we really have left is to wait for them all to move on. For Kevin this might happen much sooner than expected. It turns out that just before writing this I received a message from my mum telling me that I had left him at her house. It is too late to go pick him up now. The worst part is that my mum found him on the floor. My cat was playing with him. Come to think of it, I thought I heard my cat knock something to the floor. I failed to notice it was one of my tamas. He seems to be ok, my mum found him because he was crying out. The worst he'll have is probably some scratches on his shell.

I'll let you know how Kevin is when I get him back, and whether he left during the night because he had no one to take care of him... Man I feel so bad.

Kevin - Candy Swirl
View attachment 7610

Now all we really have left is to wait for them all to move on. For Kevin this might happen much sooner than expected. It turns out that just before writing this I received a message from my mum telling me that I had left him at her house. It is too late to go pick him up now. The worst part is that my mum found him on the floor. My cat was playing with him. Come to think of it, I thought I heard my cat knock something to the floor. I failed to notice it was one of my tamas. He seems to be ok, my mum found him because he was crying out. The worst he'll have is probably some scratches on his shell.

I'll let you know how Kevin is when I get him back, and whether he left during the night because he had no one to take care of him... Man I feel so bad.

So... was he named Kevin before, or was he named Kevin because he got left home alone? :tongue:

Congrats on getting so many Mametchis! I don't think I would've been able to keep up with so many that well.

Update #6 - First Loss.

No it's not Kevin, he is alive and well. Though when I was finally able to go back for him he was nearly buried in his own crap.

20220421_061225243_iOS.jpg

Linda is the first to go. Death by a flat battery. The battery was BRAND NEW when I started, as they all were. I'm a little worried that the same thing will happen to the others too. I named Linda after a character in Mitchells vs the Machines. Absolutely love that movie, that is also where I got Katie from.

20220421_082516540_iOS.jpg

2 down and 11 to go. Also my Nano evolved again. I have no idea what it is.

20220421_010727395_iOS.jpg

Update #7 - Stats Update
Just a small post sharing my Tama's stats. Skip if you aren't interested in these. Most stats are practically the same anyway. Posting for those who might like to see.

Name: Bob
Species: Mametchi
Weight: 30oz
Shell: Translucent Purple
Generation: 1
Time Documented: 3:18pm - 22nd of April 2022

Name: Kevin
Species: Mametchi
Weight: 30oz
Shell: Candy Swirl
Generation: 1
Time Documented: 3:18 pm - 22nd of April 2022