16 in 1 Pets Park and Anipalz Cat anyone? Help!

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraKitty

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum, this will be my first post. If anyone have the "16 in 1 Pets Park" and/or Anipalz Cat by Gamze and could make a review about it, I would be very happy :) I saw these in some people's collection videos, but couldn't find any reviews on it. :( So, it will be very nice if someone could tell a few words about it (like do the pets evolve, what kind of features they have, maybe a few tips, pictures and so on.) I'm thinking about getting these, but I would like to know first if it's really worth the price.

Thank you very much! :)

KiraKitty

Reaction score
UPDATE: I just bought the 16 in 1 Pets Park, the auction was ending, (I figured out it's the 8 in 1 Minipets just with 16 animals, or Octogotchi), but I will still appreciate if someone could make a quick review on the Anipalz Cat. And can you turn off the sound?

Thanks! :)

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
I've had an Anipalz Cat and I currently have the Hamster version, which is identical, so I can answer any questions you have (I rather do that than a full review too). The sound can't be turned off but there's a button in the back that, if you press it, it kind of ''pauses'' the pet; it gives you a clock screen and you won't see the pet, and it won't also make any sound.

I'll tell you it's a bit on the boring side for me. He doesn't really need care and attention, meaning it doesn't die, so I find it hard to even look at him once a day, since I know he doesn't really need me.

By the way, I can take pictures of the manual if you want, that way you could see all the features the pet has.

KiraKitty

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I would appreciate the manual. :) So it's kinda boring? What a shame. Judging by some pics that I saw, I thought the animations are well drawn (well, at least for the dog.) And no sound off? Hm... Now I'm really not sure if I should get it or not. Thanks anyway! If you have the time, please post a picture of the manual. :) Thanks again!

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I have some anipalz. The first square versions. I have a cat, horse and a mouse. Then a multi-version (bean) with the mouse, bear and horse inside. They are pretty laid back. I think I connected them once, but any other time didn't seem like they worked together. the animations are cute, simple to play.

KiraKitty

Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks for the reply! I know there are the squire versions as well, the Anipalz World. But it's different than the older ones, isn't it?

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Probably. It could be simmilar, but I have no idea actually. Lol.

Its could be simmilar like the old nano pets were to the newer nano pets.

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
You are correct, the animations are pretty cute and actually impressive for screen lo tiny!

I took pictures of all the pages in the manual (except the battery replacement one because I'm sure you already know how to work screws). Since the manual is so tiny I have to include huge pictures, but here it is:

263eyhg.jpg

2ey8gwh.jpg

15oh3th.jpg

qqoleq.jpg

2j67dq0.jpg

2qbylgn.jpg

2dsgv39.jpg

(Continued in next post)

Last edited by a moderator:

KiraKitty

Reaction score
Aaaw! It's so cute! And there's a lot of things you can do with it. I might actually get the cat one, even if it's boring after a while, the animations are adorable and very unique. Thank you so much for the manual, you helped a lot!

Cyborutchi

Reaction score
No problem, I'm glad I helped ^^ You can do tons of things with it really, it's just that, since he doesn't really need you, it may get boring after playing for a while. Excluding that, it's a super cute vpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.