168 in 1 cyber pet code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simell

Reaction score
So I just got a 168 in 1 cyber pet, and as I was looking through it I found a treasure box and there are three numbers that I have to put there and I don't know what it is, and it's starting to bug me

Another code, listed in this post, is 057. Apparently this allows you to feed the pet faster.

The fake tamas are always not to trust, so just be extra careful doing this!
There's no way for any harm to come from it. It's part of the virtual pet itself. ;)

Also, I'm guessing from Simell's wording that they've purchased a 168-in-1 in a generic virtual pet casing, rather than a counterfeit Tamagotchi Connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
And also there is a treasure box symbol and I can't access it could you tell me how to accomplish this impossible task😜?

And also there is a treasure box symbol and I can't access it could you tell me how to accomplish this impossible task?
I'm afraid that that's a mystery to me! There are a lot of undocumented, non-obvious things about these 168-in-1 virtual pets, unfortunately.

I have that fake tamagotchi too. In treasue box you find toys what you bought in shop.

I have tried a countless amount of times to see what I got, except the chicken🐥 just shakes his head

Hmm... Maybe you have different than mine... In my that box it's just last toy from shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back