30yo Newbie!

Help Support TamaTalk:

jlpmusic

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say hello. I am newly 30 years old but never had a Tamagotchi when I was a child so I’m still coming in as a total newbie. I’ve always enjoyed games like The Sims, Animal Crossing, and Stardew Valley, and I was searching for a virtual pet to take care of for my Apple Watch. I wasn’t liking the apps I could find from my watch and the apps for iPhone all had gimmicky, freemium gameplay designed to suck money out of you so I passed on those.

Then I discovered the Tamagotchi Gen1/2 re-releases and got my first Gen 1 at a target a few days ago. I’m already super happy with it’s low-fi, kawaii aesthetic and I like that it feels like a real living being I care for and carry around in my pocket! I’m hoping to get my hands on a Tamagotchi Connection V3 and/or V4.5 soon!

Looking forward to chatting with y’all about Tamas!

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
The V3 was my very first Tamagotchi as a kid. Loads of nostalgia in that one for me! :lol:
In fact I still remember the first pet I raised on that. Her name was Daisy and she grew from Teletchi, Tamatchi, Young Mametchi and then Violetchi.