4 boys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiona

Reaction score
i have four tamas. 3 v3s and 1 v1. i'm on my second gen. on two of my v3s becuz they mated. i had had 3 boys and a girl. well after they mated, they had boys. i already had two other boys. one was and adult but he was four and the other was an adult but the matchmaker didn't come. well my v1 is the adult that the matchmaker didn't come for. well i set the time for the time when she would come. and the tama had A BOY!! now i have three boys. now i have one more tama that has not mated and he is 5. now i have to wait 2 days for him to mate. what he has a boy too. then i'll always have to wait for the matchmaker. resetting isn't pausing for my tamas(kinda the opposite of the whole point of tamagotchis)so will i always have to wait forever for the matchmaker to come. or is there some other option!!! HELLLPPPP!!!!!

did you know that if u push yes on the first time the matchmaker comes it will be a boy mate. but if you wait for her to come again(she will keep coming and trying to give you mate)and push yes it will be a girl mate.

did you know that if u push yes on the first time the matchmaker comes it will be a boy mate. but if you wait for her to come again(she will keep coming and trying to give you mate)and push yes it will be a girl mate.
Wow, I never knew that. B)

Well, Xiona, if you want, you can reset maybe one or two until they are girls, or just wait patiently for the matchmaker to come. :ph34r:

Hope I helped! :lol:

:) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back