999 of ways to get kicked out of Wal-mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I do the following a lot)

Go into the middle of the little girls or boys section, they, start screaming TATER TOTS in a retarded voice, while waving your arms.

If you see one of those "Wet Floor" signs, move it to a carpeted area.

PS Fishqween nice avvie. Love Pokemon.

Sart screaming at the top of your vioce ; "I DON'T LIKE THIS AISLE!, LET'S GO TO THE SWEETIE AISLE!!!" If you parents say "NO!" , Just keep on yelling it until they do it or else get kicked out ! :)

I've never tried this before, but don't you think it's a good and funny idea to get kicked out of Wal-mart???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask somebody this:

Y(you)

V(Victim)

Y:Do you like ____s(insert name of animal or item) V: Yes. Y:Then I'd try the ____ chow mein.

Mine would probably go like this:

Me: Do you like Trumpets? V:Yes. Me: You should try the Trumpet Chow Mein! Its yummy! XD

Put wet animal food in the freezer sect. and put dry animal food in the cereal sect. and put frozen foods in the wet animal food sect. and put cereal in the dry animal food sect.

This one is sort of like WG's.

say Hi/Good Morning/Good afternoon/good evening/hello when a person enters the store. When they leave yell to the top of your lungs BON VOYAGE! XD

Ask a salesperson if they have a item they don't sell there.

Mine would go like:

Me:Do you sell Cellos? SP:No. Me: ARE YOU SURE.

then harass them everytime you see them.

Use ryming(sp) words.

Like: Hello.Do you like Cellos?I like cellos.I want a cello that is yellow. It'll be better if you do that to the manager or repeated.

If you are a teen find a barbie/three wheeled bike. Then some people will ask you why you have a kiddie bike w/ you. Go like "NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX! > : O ","I can't ride a bike! T___T" then drop the bike a pretend to cry. Then ride the bike while crying, you'll look like a drama queen. XD

Put a tricycle(sp) in the reg. bicycle section and put the bicycles in the kid bike sect.

Put little girl clothes(best if their training bras) and put them in the boys section. Also works Vice versa.

If you see one of those "Wet Floor" signs, move it to a carpeted area.

PS Fishqween nice avvie. Love Pokemon.
Thanks!

PS It's Fishqueen, not Fishqween! LOL

who cares!

Thanks!
PS It's Fishqueen, not Fishqween! LOL

who cares!
lol. Sorry Fishqueen.

um...Go around kissing random people.

When you hear someone say something on the intercom(sp?) crawl into a corner or up to a wall and say "There are those voices again," and the next person you see, kick them.

If you're a girl, take a dozen boxes of pads and hand them out to men or secretly put tampons in random shopping carts!

:♀♥♥♥♥♥

Grab one of those abnormally small Hannah Montanna sportsbras and put it over your clothes. Then go to get a thong and you're complete.

This one is sort of like WG's.say Hi/Good Morning/Good afternoon/good evening/hello when a person enters the store. When they leave yell to the top of your lungs BON VOYAGE! XD

If you are a teen find a barbie/three wheeled bike. Then some people will ask you why you have a kiddie bike w/ you. Go like "NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX! > : O ","I can't ride a bike! T___T" then drop the bike a pretend to cry. Then ride the bike while crying, you'll look like a drama queen. XD
*spits out coke* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....(echoes)

[SIZE=21pt]XDDDDDD[/SIZE]

That bike one made me pee myself litterally. I can imagine it. xD

Oh, by the way, BON VOYAGE~~ XD

~SG~

Go in to a Wal-Mart since their trying to protect the earth go in there and fart and say "HEY, HEY, HEY EVERYONE I'M POLLUTING THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" At the top of your lungs I did that once, I haven't been to Wal-Mart since!

Well, I don't live in the US, but I think this applies to any mall :chohimetchi:

Mine:

*Find a microphone that's connected with the mall's PA system and yell:

~PARTY HARD! PARTY HARD!!!

~WHERE THE HECK IS THE BATHROOM?! I NEED TO GO POO POO/PEE!

~I LOVE ALL OF YOU AHAHAHA

~I'ma kill all of you now (try to sound like you're happy, this works)

~Deeeelishush breakfast ppl! Yum yum!

~*in a screech/screamy voice* I AM STARSCREAM AND WE DECEPTICONS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OVER THIS HUMAN RECREATIONAL FILTH!!! (Sorry, I'm a Transformers fan XD )

*When you see your most favo(u)rite character, run around and scream. Don't forget to go "OMG I LUV YA -insert character's name here-!!!"

*Grab a jar of peanut butter and say "BLOODSUCKING PEANUT BUTTER! BLWAHAHAHA!!!" in a villainous voice.

*Ride a shopping cart and sing "DREAMS OF A SHOPPING CART, SHOPPING CART DREAMS!!!" (I made that up)

*Take pictures of toilets.

*Wear a bra on your head(like in the first Lilo & Stitch movie) and a cloth(blanket/towel) at your back as a cape. Yell "I'M A FREAKIN' SUPER HERO DOIN' SUPER THINGS!!!"

*In the comfort room/bathroom:

~Go to an open cubicle and stare into the toilet bowl. Then look out at everbody and yell "HEY! THE ALIEN CLOGGED UP THE TOILET AGAIN!"

~Grab a live goldfish and flush it down the toilet and yell "FREE WILLY! FREE WILLY!"

xD Forgive me for the caps. I'm bored. :ichigotchi:

Note: Don't really do it. Just pretend you are doing it. xD

This thread is so dang fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
(BTW, yesterday I was saying "Oink Oink. I'd really appreciate it if you fed me some slop." Nothing happened but people were like "WTF?" .)

1)Act like a 5 year old when they don't have a item in stock.

Mine would go like:

Me:OMG!!!! THEY DON'T HAVE VIOLINS IN STOCK! MOM! ASK A SALESPERSON ! XD *Pouts*

2) Yell random lang like DWEP DWEP or slang.

3) If your WalMart hads the Vision Center:

If they show the times the doc. is open, change it to 1:00AM - 12:00PM. XD Or if your cruel enough, replace the doctor's picture with a monkey ,or a piece of ham, or a rotten banana, or any object you choose! XD

4) If somebody is getting a object off the high-shelf yell or sing.

(DON'T DO THIS IF THE OBJECT IS HEAVY! xp)

5) BE EXTRA EXTRA SLOW AT THE CHECK OUT! XD Pretend you don't know how to count money. Then when your done say : No thanks! I don't want these items anymore! (Its funnier if its a expensive item like a New tv or a PSP or a item thats atleast $100+.)

6)If your WalMart sells Beds(My Walmart doesn't) or recliner chairs, pretend to sleep and if somebody wakes you up, pretend your waking up from a bad dream, and rant about it to the whole store, best if its on the intercom.

7) (Only works if your Walmart has that photo thing). So go in that place with a funky out-fit (Like mismatched socks and flip-flops and long pants and a tube top or a tank top, with crappy make up like green nail polish and blue lipsstick and ugly earrings, and even better! If you use Clean and Clear Morning burst(any kind) you know how it has those beads? DON'T WASH IT OFF!! Everybody will see the beads!! XD or smear it on your face so it'll have yellow/green/red/orange beads streaks on your face. and also funny if you have soappy hair or greasy hair! )

Then use a random background(Like a field of flowers or a beach or a river or one with ABC blocks or something) . When your done ask to get the picture printed (about 20 copies) and when they're done, post them around the building, and on and in bathroom stalls! And then if you see a picture of the manger, put your picture in replacement! Then ask for a huge poster one and get a ladder and put it over the WalMart sign! XD

@SG:

I could imagine it too! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back