999 of ways to get kicked out of Wal-mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
take a slip and slide out of it's box and put it down the main aisle, pour water , saop, soup, anything they have and do the slip and slide lol

we don't have wal-mart here in australia, but i have a good way to get kicked out of a normal shopping centre, here it is: if your shopping centre has a hairdressers, go in with a wig on and ask for a haircut, when it's finished, take the wig off and say "i don't like this hairstyle" then walk away.

I have alot of the, but here's mine and my brothers mains;

Get a fake pirate eye patch, a foam sword, a large bike, and lots of footballs (Foam Ones).

Me and my brother got on our bikes with our pirate patches. Then you drive around the store. Wenever u c sum1, hit them with your sword. When you see an employee, jump of the bike, and yell "Grenade!!!!!" and through it at them, then repeat. ( You'll be kicked out in two minutes.

2; When me and my Gf were there, we randomly would sing and dance to "Low" lol

Yell "I WON KENO!!!_________$!" and possibly some people could clap.. o_O;

Sing "Everybody clap your hands" and do the dance, and bump into people and forget to say sorry. xD

Yell "SHUT UP!" a random people. :D

Go up to any Salesperson, ask them for a Cheeseburger,Diet coke, fries, then try to return a toaster at McDonalds. xD

Sing Party like a rockstar.

(You know those books that hhave a calculator,note pad,pens and mech. pen?) Write stupid stuff or gross stuff in the note pad. I did that! XD On the cover I wrote TUBA!!!! in the to do sect I wrote "Party like a Rockstar",TUBA!!!!!, OMG!!!, Pass the cart,jump over the fat guy and steal.... THE VIOLIN. xD and in the address part I wrote TUBA!

And on the calculator(-Do not get mad at me-) make it into a bad word or Hello. So when they buy it, they'll see that! XD

If your Wal*Mart has those electric chairs, put a long skirt/towel on the seat so it will drag and make it look like a cape! XD

(If this is possible) put mice,birds, or some animal in the store, label them 1,2 and 4 people will look around for animal #3 an d that doesn't exsit.XD

Glue shampoo bottle caps so people cannot open them.

Write Out of Order on bathroom stalls. So people will avoid using them.

Use yellow food coloring to color some water. Make it look like urine. Then pour it all over the bathroom floor, sink, and toilet.

After someone has gone into a public restroom and sat down on the toilet in a stall, turn off all the lights and walk out of there.

Place a dollar bill on the floor and as people walk by and try to pick the dollar up, you stand nearby and tear a small piece of cloth. It will sound as if the victim of the prank actually split their pants and most of the time they will check their rear and leave in embarrasement.

Print out some signs that read, "Push" and "Pull" and tape them to doors at your local stores. Make sure to place them on the wrong side. Then sit back and watch as people push when they are instructed to pull and vise versa

(This was at Staples, but maybe you can try it at EWalmart.) At staples, they have one keyboard that controls a few screens. Go on Paint and type something threatning, I did "I EAT PEOPLE" in Bold red letters.

Be obnoxious as possible while loudly speaking another language. (german, french or whatever) When you hear someone mutter something like, "I wish they would shut up." respond appropriately in perfect english. (I'm not trying to be rude)

Crush up some hot peppers. Then use the juice and smear it on door knobs, hand rails, or any other place that people put their hands on. They will not know they just touched hot peppers...until its time for them to rub their eyes.

take a walking stick along and some shades for your eyes. Then pretend you are blind and start bumping into people and objects.

Put "Crime Scene" tape around WalMart! XD To make it more dramatic, add: Fake blood,Body outline, Sunglasses, fake hair and a hair tie.

Need some sympathy? Go down to your local thrift shop and buy a cheap neck brace, put it on and walk around with a sad face. Be prepared to give a sad story how it happened if anyone asks.

If your walmart has Tip bins/boxs put fake money in.

You need a friend for this. Go into the bathroom/packed place, make your friend stand at one end, you stand at the other, so yell "HI __________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(Really loud) and you yell "HI ____________!!!!!". People will be frightended.

This is only if you are ready for a risk! Buy Marijuana(No, not real marijuana.) scented sticks and light them in the bathroom.

There should be a blood pressure checking machine. This is the machine that you place on your arm and it squeezes your arm so tight then lets go after a few seconds. For this prank all you have to do is go and get a plastic bottle of shampoo from the soap isle. Then instead of using your arm use the shampoo bottle. Start up the blood pressure machine and walk out of the store before shampoo explodes all over the floor.

Sunscribe embarassing mags for WalMart.

Put a friend in a box(with holes... :eek: Only works around Christmas or any other gift-giving holiday), ask the Manager "Do you want a puppy? "Your friend should make light barks, and when she/he opens the box, your friend will come out!

If you know your Walmart's address, send them food that becomes rotten w/o refridgeration. And put your name on the envolope.

Spray paint veggies in oddball colours, and put them around the store.

Get a foam rock, and throw it at a window, some will duck thinking the glass will shatter, but it won't . xD

(This may be gross to some, but funny) bring some apple juice and a cup w/ you to the bathroom. Then in the bathroom pour some AJ in the cup, walk out of the bathroom, and drink the juice.

Catch some bumble bees. Put them in a jar. Then dump them in the bathrrom! Whoever goes to the bathroom will get a angry swarm of bees.

Go to the electrontics section, where the TVs are, sit and watch TV, and when people are talking or not, tell them to stop talking.

(*My walmart has a compy for signing up for a job) Type gross/stupid stuff in the fields. Just walk off.

carry around a children's toy and if someone asks you "arn't you a little too old for that?" look at something they're carrying or wearing or something and yell back "ARN'T YOU A LITTLE TOO OLD (or some other mean adjective) FOR _____??!!!"

gah, I suck at funny. =(

carry around a children's toy and if someone asks you "arn't you a little too old for that?" look at something they're carrying or wearing or something and yell back "ARN'T YOU A LITTLE TOO OLD (or some other mean adjective) FOR _____??!!!"
gah, I suck at funny. =(
You don;t suck at funny. :3

That is funny! ;)

I think I suck.

If your walmart has the call up people that have a phone. Ex: You:Can you find ______? Person:Sure. Intercom: ______ Your party is waiting for you! Use a celebritie's name or a fictional person,etc.,

Shout "YOU SUCK"! Are random people.

Act like a ninja. If a person comes near you, hide in cloth racks etc,. Then throw a soft object at someone, but so it will be noticeable when it hits, but nothing like glass or heavy.

If your walmart sells Make-up, pretend to be a make-up sampler, and tell someone(any age,gender) to sit down in a chair, and tell them to close their eyes, and put uly coloured make up on them! XD

If your walmart sells fruit, find a big peach and throw it on the ground and yell "THE GIANT PEACH! YO!!!!" Funny if people are around!

(Your can try) Get a empty milk jug, paint the outside white to look like milk, and for weight, add water. Add food color if you want.

XD I like the milk one lol

when you walking down the aisle, if you like passes boxes of like cheez its, take like the whole row of them and just put them in your cart. Take other things too, especially when people are looking lol.

Go into the make-up department and just try all of it

This will ONLY work if you have a Tuba,Trumpet,Sousaphone,Baritone,Horn or Trombone Mouthpiece. Take off the mouthpiece, go to Walmart, and you know when you buzz your lips in the mouthpiece it makes a farting noise? Do that when people bend over, but do it loud and gross sounding. xD

Pretend to smoke in the store w/ your mouthpiece.

If you want, take your instrument(Brass, best if it has a water valve) play ALOT so tons of spit will be in your brass, and empty your spit on seats.

Clean your mouthpiece or empty yuor spit valve infront of people. Best if they are eating, best if done on where people are eatting like tables.

When the person stares, ask "Aren't you gonna clean that up?" xD And walk off.

Dance w/ people, best if they are un-willing.

Look flirtaciously at people from the aisles (best if same gender)

Laugh at the manager

Jump on somebody's back and scream "GIMME A PIGGY BACK!!!!!" and start saying this really fast "piggyback piggyback piggyback piggyback" *i do this to my friend a lot*

Start doing pelvic thrusts

Also, start singing the "Party like a rockstar, look like a movie star, play like an all star" etc. part of "Go Girl". Don't forget that last party! THATS THE BEST PART!!! You know, the line after "Play like an all star"

Last edited by a moderator:
Collect lots or dead bugs (or plastic ones) and just randomly dump them in a toilet and don't flush it.

My brain not working well enough to think up more.

hide in the shelves and jump out at people walking by!

open all the packs of gum and switch the labels so people get the wrong flavor.

stand at the door and when somebody walks in, yell ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LIVING ROOM!?''

make a fort out of toilet paper packs and when someone tries to take one, shriek ''NO! WAIT! IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'LL ENDANGER THE ENTIRE PLANET!

there is no wal-mart in australa, but when i went to Miami, my cousin and i tried on, like EVERY high helled shoe!

i dunno ho to get outta there tho...

but why would u wnat to?

If you own a Trombone or any long instrument:

Trombone:pull the slide out in people's faces!!! xD(I'll have to try that e_e)

Oboe:poke people w/ your reed, best if its wet! xD

Clarinet: Same as above.

Flute:Attack people, just DON'T BREAK IT!! xD

Bassoon: Same as Oboe.

Contra bassoon: Attack people w/ the little peg thing at the bottom.

Bass/Alto Clarinet: Same as Contra Bassoon. xD

Go into the bathroom, with a instrument mouthpiece (No trumpet mouthpieces, they don't produce a fat sound! xD Trumpets use smaller mouthpieces,Trombones and Baritone can use big or small(I use a big Faxx one. :3),French Horn mouthpieces might work, Tuba/Sousa mouthpieces will WORK GREAT!!!) When somebody enters, just pretend to fix your hair; but; when they enter the stall... Play your mouthpiece! It will make a fart/duck noise(Duck/Fart is more for fat Mouthpieces,small mps sound like ducks?)!

run around with a towel as a cape and a diaper on your head and yell captain diaper baby!

tell random people u love them

if its around halloween put a fake hand on and have some fake blood ready go by a lawn mower or something sharp stick the fake hand in it pull it out( should be handless bloody and gross!) and yell soooo loud im sueing k marts 4 this!!!! then say ooop sry peepsles i meant that guy over there and point 2 a random guy!

Play a retarded song on any instrument.

Attack people w/ a big instrument case (I mean big; like a: Tuba,Sousaphone,Baritone/Euphonium,Trombone,String Double Bass(Not electric) or Stringed Bass(Not electric).)

tap people w/ percussion mallets. When they look at you say, "Oh. Sorry, I thought you were a drum."

Last edited by a moderator:
Replace childrens dvd discs with horror movies or something

Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back