a big fat weird arguement

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
Ok guys i really need your help. i have had a arguement with my friend its a boy and he is trying to get my anime crush away from me sure it sounds dumb but he does stuff thats really weird that i dont do like making weird noises whenever he sees my anime crush mind u its a boy and hes bi AND he called my crush ugly too but now hes the one crushing on my crush i have tried agreeing o sharing him with him but he wont budge and tries too make me jealous what should i do??

Sounds like your friend is jealous and either likes you and therefore doesn't want you crushing on anyone/anything that isn't him, OR isn't really your friend because they're shaming you for something you like(husbando, anime crush, etc. whatever you wanna call it).
Either way, it sounds like he's a child being childish. Ask him outright if he's beating around the bush because he wants to be your boyfriend. If not, it sounds like he's being a bully.

When I was in 3rd grade there was a boy who would chase me around the playground trying to kiss me for what felt like every freaking recess. It was inappropriate, and I wish an adult would have done something about him threatening to force himself on me, boys bullying people they have crushes on is a terrible thing to encourage or allow happen. If this is what it feels like to you please reach out to a trusted adult so they can help.

Latest posts

Back