A Dear Diary

Help Support TamaTalk:

Bathory

Reaction score
11:15 PM

Good evening! I’ve been wanting to return to logging for awhile now as it keeps me consistent when running any sort of virtual pet; almost like having an accountability buddy! It’s also a nice stress reliever and I can focus on the lighter sides of my life. 

I’m currently running a V3, a V2, and a P2 in a gorgeous white shell with hearts on it. I can’t seem to get the pictures to upload correctly from my phone as they are all too large, but I’m sure I’ll be able to figure it out eventually! 

The V3 is in its toddler stage, a Mitzumatchi I believe. The V2 is a kusatchi, and the P2 is also in its toddler form, tonmarutchi. 

We all had an extremely long day of packing and traveling out of state. I like to save things for the very last minute so spent most of the morning rushing to get all my things for visiting t grandparents then going directly into a busy weekend of work next weekend! The only one unpaused mostly was Kusatchi since I wasn’t able to be attentive with all the commotion. 

Tomorrows plan involves going to a theme park,; sadly I’ll be leaving behind Mitzumatchi and Tonmarutchi. They might not meet the height requirements. 

Good night! 

Bathory

Reaction score
10:46pm

Well, I dragged Kusatchi on my blue V2 all over Kings Island, a theme park in Ohio, today. I left my other tamas on pause so no real growth on that front. Did catch Kusatchi in the bath after a long day though! 

D4-D1-B237-E445-47-AA-B7-CE-9552764-E9-E55.jpg

And that’s Biju on my relatively defaced V3! 

Kings Island was wild if you’re really into coasters! Kusatchi experienced a 300 foot drop at 90 miles an hour today! Lots of flips, dips, and inversions. I kept him on a lanyard and tucked him into my shirt if the ride was too dicey! 

I’m hoping the matchmaker will show up for him on Tuesday! 

Bathory

Reaction score
11:35pm

I woke up before the tamas today, and after a quick shower I heard some changing music from a connection. My V3 became a Batabatchi (I think! I’m sorry if that’s wrong!)! We promptly had an eating contest with Mayu the Kusatchi. Mayu lost so I bought him a hat to cheer him up. 

B7-D63-CDD-3-EC1-457-D-AE0-C-3-FE00-F222-E3-A.jpg

They spent most of the day watching me be harassed by my baby cousin while trying to answer emails and design for clients. I’m visiting family out of town, so my grandma made a huge dinner and I got to play Mario Deluxe on the switch with some of my other cousins.

The weather up north is beautiful right now. I’m from Florida but I’m visiting Kentucky this week and the cool temperatures and perfectly blue skies is a much needed reprieve for the tamas and I! Tomorrow we’re supposed to be going to a pumpkin patch! 

Bathory

Reaction score
11:47pm

i accidentally let batabatchi on my V3, Biju, go to bed missing a happy heart! I was hoping for a Mametchi, but I probably blew it.

The matchmaker came for Mayu today after we got back from the pumpkin patch! 

07-A5555-F-11-FC-4673-9402-048395-A2-BCDA.jpg

We had a little girl! I’m going to name her Nezko. Right now I’m just letting Mayu enjoy his time with her.

Fun things they got to do today was pick out and carve pumpkins. I’ve never been to a real pumpkin patch on a real farm before! We got to see some gorgeous pumpkin blossoms and ride in a funny trailer around the orchard and farm. Perfect weather for all of that! 

The pumpkins we got were hugeeee. One was almost 30 pounds. We carved a vampire bat on it. 

My P2 spent most of the day on pause. It spends a lot of time on pause it seems. It’s still not even in its teenage form. It’s up and about with me now while I get ready for bed. Goodnight everyone!

Bathory

Reaction score
9:29pm 

We’re going to be onto another leg of our journey tomorrow! We leave for Virginia for a short work trip veryyyy early in the morning. Much earlier than any Tamas wake up! 

But more importantly, Mayu is going to be leaving his baby in my care tonight. I’ll probably be taking care of her on the plane! I’m sure she’ll be good company. 

Also, my P2 tonmarutchi reached 100% discipline today but still hasn’t gotten his preteen sickness. Here’s a photo of the whole gang!

5-A766-E3-C-2-BED-494-A-BC31-C300-C83-F4-C76.jpg

Mayu got to go to the park today and everyone else helped me package some prints and stickers to sell at an anime convention I’ll be working this weekend! I don’t feel very prepared. It’s been a very tough summer, the hardest I’ve had in years and there’s a lot of projects I wish I would’ve worked harder on. But there’s nothing I can do about it now except keep moving. Wish me luck! I know I’ll be fine!

10:38pm

My tonmarutchi finally grew legs! We have a tongiritchi now! 

Last edited by a moderator: