A few things missing post Tamatalk site-upgrade

Help Support TamaTalk:

cobratala~goddess of necrocy~

Reaction score
I understand that with any site upgrade there's always bugs to work out and y'all probably have your hands full, but I felt it was worth sharing these. (^~^;)

🥚Bring back the donate page- I know y'all are doing a lot right now, and I'd love to be a lifetime supporter. (人*´∀`)。*゚+
🥚Bring back our profiles- the info hasn't been lost(thank goodness, I was using it to keep track of the vpets I own and have vlogged) but it's hidden under account details with no way of adding it to our bio.
🥚Tamagotchi emojis appear to be gone 😭

Twas just a few things I noticed.

iAM

TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
🥚Bring back the donate page- I know y'all are doing a lot right now, and I'd love to be a lifetime supporter. (人*´∀`)。*゚+
It is here under “account upgrades” I believe, would love if one of the mods/admins could confirm this.

And I completely agree with everything else, I’m sure everyone is doing their best.

Let’s give the mods and the admins a round of applause 👏🏼

cobratala~goddess of necrocy~

Reaction score
It is here under “account upgrades” I believe, would love if one of the mods/admins could confirm this.

And I completely agree with everything else, I’m sure everyone is doing their best.

Let’s give the mods and the admins a round of applause 👏🏼
Thanks! Yeah I totally missed that little account upgrade thing before (^~^;)
And whooo boi those prices jumped! (Understandably, I've had a website before, they're not cheap!) I'll have to work my side-hustle a bit more now. Time to do more tarot readings! ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ