A game with a tamagotchi bundled..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*CrazyChick*

Reaction score
I must be crazy, but awhile back I was following a japanese twitter thread,  it was super hard to read and follow but what caught my attention was it was going to be bundled with a tamagotchi. An offical tamagotchi based off the female character of the game. Long story short I lost the thread and the screenshots. Since it was all in japanese I'm not sure what game it belongs to, and to add insult to injury, the FB post I saved to it was gone too. I'm on a serious hunt for it.

To clarify it wasnt demon slayer or neo evangelion series. I was sure it was granblue or a fantasy game.. anyways figured I'd try asking here since I'll be hunting to see if it still exists, and if I find it I'd love to pull yall in on the post too.

EDIT: I FOUND THE LINK. it's from Fate/estella. I'll make a proper post about it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so here's the gist- the tamagotchi is called Extellachi- a servant tamagotchi based off the games characters, that you can raise.  Its similar to the demon slayer one but it has multiple variations- so like the pacman. Theres only one shell and one way to get it. The celebration box. It's a japan exclusive so getting it's going to be a pain. And more so- limited.  I'm posting news articles here and the link to the website. As of right now there is no release date but keep your eyes peeled and goodluck!

Crunchyroll

Siliconera

Tamagotchi wiki

Website 

really interesting. Whats the date for the release? The official page is kind of confusing. I see a link to a switch package but it doesn't seem like the tama is included? How do you purchase the box?

Latest posts

Back