A guide to Entama. and e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It looks as if The en-tama may go out of production (Like most tamas) after the Uratama.. But still, The entama will be the favourite for me!

*Update*

It appears that on some days their is rain on e-tamago, Due to the daily newspaper delivered by Nazotchi..

Does anyone think that you can GET Nazotchi on the En-tama? Bandai seemed to have left it out.

Does anyone think that you can GET Nazotchi on the En-tama?
Personally, I think you can not get Nazotchi as a character.

Personally, I think you can not get Nazotchi as a character.
Same here, I think Bandai are really running out of ideas for characters.. SO I think they should include some classic characters (Like.. A devil/Morino/Ocean/Angel Type tama.. With games from each)

oops posted the same thing here twice... :huh: sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Or a toilet for that matter. (third character on the bottom row of that link). I think I'm kinda stuck in between the argument...RTT is right in noticing that the ura characters are a little weirded-out compared to what they used to be, when on the other hand they might be thinking unique, and wanting to be really different to expand their options. Anyways, we're getting off-opic. (this topic's about entamas, not uratamas!)

About the Entama part... is that stuff similar to the Uratama? Cuz I'm getting one and barely know any Japanese.

tinkiewinkie, an EnTama is a Japanese Tamagotchi. Please read what I quoted in boldface.

Wow! Thank you so much! You must have put alot of effort into this! Well thank you so much it was worth it! :lol:

:) Itachi :(

What in the world are u talking about?????????????????????????????????? :huh: :D

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back