A Hello Kitty and a Digimon (COMMENTS OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glow in the dark 20th. Such a good Digimon. :wub: Really like that Hello Kitty shell, too. I don't have that nano yet, but it looks cute so far.

Day 2:
Koromon turned into Agumon and I hatched a Ver 2. Egg. I currently have Tsunomon and I did 3 battles with Agumon. He won all of them against Kunemon, Palmon, and Betamon

Day 3: Tsunomon turned into Gabumon and I got Mametchi. While I was playing Antimatter Dimensions, Agumon digivoled to Greymon! Maybe I should aim for Metal Greymon, then Blitz Greymon

If you can get Metal Mamemon, and turn him into CresGarurumon, and you get BlitzWargreymon with your ver 1. You can do 5 tag battles with them both, and they have to win all 5, and they will DNA digivolve together to give you Omnimon Alter S.

Day 7: Unfortunately, Yukidarumon died just a minute ago. I woke up to some weird sounds only to see Yukidarumon dying. Then a gravestone appeared…
RIP

I decided to do the Zubamon egg…

Attachments

• C72CE5D4-DB3E-41B1-900F-4F15432B33F5.jpeg
    C72CE5D4-DB3E-41B1-900F-4F15432B33F5.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Day 15:
GOOD NEWS:
I found my Digimon that I lost last night
BAD NEWS:
They’re dead…

However…
I unlocked the Hackmon egg.

And…
I will do Ver 4 and 5 egg

Day 16: Zurumon and Yuramon became Tanemon and Pagumon, then Biyomon and Gazimon. One thing that suprised me was that Gazimon sleeps at 11:00 PM. I changed the clock to fit in with my sleep schedule.

This will be the last run for the log. Then I will end it.

Mametchi has a bow for some reason. I think it was because of the multiple clock changings and lots of successful gameplays...

I believe the bow is a secret evolution? One you can only get if you take good care of the Tama once it reaches adulthood. The Pac-Man Tamagotchi had a similar gimmick.

Latest posts

Back