A little help in purchasing a purple Some?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! :D  Really happy for you that your efforts paid off! :)  Looking forward to the arrival update! :lol:  
Thank you!! I'm also glad things payed off in the end, as it's here now and it's absolutely lovely.  :wub:  It came with a screen protector still intact, one of the matching Pusheen cat cases I'm fond of, and the box is thankfully undamaged. Such a sigh of relief! I'm grateful this all worked out and to the previous owner for taking such nice care and thought.

There was actually a bit of a mishap with Fedex but nothing major. They just couldn't access the place that I live so they ended up delivering it to an onsite pickup location. I wouldn't have bat an eye if not for the 12 inches of snow we got overnight, and the mountain of it that blocked my car in, thanks to the snow removal truck. 😭 LOL at least I had something very special to look forward to when I came home this chilly NYE.

Now that it's occurred to me, I'd love to wish everyone at TamaTalk a Happy New Years too! We all deserve a better year ahead of us with a lot of hope.

kOBQfdR.jpg

hE6k0GW.jpg

Thank you!! I'm also glad things payed off in the end, as it's here now and it's absolutely lovely.  :wub:  It came with a screen protector still intact, one of the matching Pusheen cat cases I'm fond of, and the box is thankfully undamaged. Such a sigh of relief! I'm grateful this all worked out and to the previous owner for taking such nice care and thought.

There was actually a bit of a mishap with Fedex but nothing major. They just couldn't access the place that I live so they ended up delivering it to an onsite pickup location. I wouldn't have bat an eye if not for the 12 inches of snow we got overnight, and the mountain of it that blocked my car in, thanks to the snow removal truck. 😭 LOL at least I had something very special to look forward to when I came home this chilly NYE.

Now that it's occurred to me, I'd love to wish everyone at TamaTalk a Happy New Years too! We all deserve a better year ahead of us with a lot of hope.
YAY!! Looks like you started off the New Year happy!! :D  Really glad it all worked out well, and it didn't take that long till you got it in your hands either! :lol:  Mega awesome that it came with the screen protector and case too (the box is also an added bonus for collector's purposes)!! :D  

Thankfully that's only a minor mishap, I tend to ease up once I know my package is safely in the country. Ouch, that snow thing does sound annoying though, surely an extra hassle! x_X (we don't get snow in my country)

Happy New Year to you too, enjoy your new Tama :D  

Latest posts

Back