A Magical Witch & a Devilgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to my log!  :D

I would like to start this log by saying happy new year to all of you and wish you all the best in 2021. I'm sure last year was rough and we all struggled during the unexpected pandemic so please stay strong and safe because clearly the fight is not over, and I hope that this year is going to be the end of it and a beginning for all good things. :)  

As you can see from the title that I'm going to log here about my Magical Witch and the Devilgotchi which I am so excited about and for some reason worried at the same time! :mellow:  I will be logging while I'm exploring these two fascinating toys and yes it took me SO long playing with them for what is going on in world, but the time has finally come and I hope you guys will enjoy this post. 

So today is the day that I finally decided to put some batteries into my new evil babies and the excitement I felt when I turned them on!  :ichigotchi:

Starting with the Devilgotchi:

when I removed the tab I immediately saw to what appears to be  like a smoke that lasted for a few seconds until the bat showed up as you can see below:

[SIZE=11pt]
D0354-DEA-638-F-4421-A7-CA-E2917-ECFDC7-D.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]the bat just kept flying and flashing for about 2-3 [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]minutes[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and then it [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]evolved[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] to Deviltchi:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
BA2-FE332-BF1-B-4607-A0-C8-6-B2-AE5-F58-E5-A.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]a new Devil is born, without really [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]realizing[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]consequences[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] of raising a devil has just begun! 😈[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I took sometime figuring out the menu and of course fed him and tried to fill his both Hunger and Happy meter. Right after that I played the 'Catch' game, all you have to do is throw a star for your devil to catch it. You need to collect 4 stars in each round to win. As far as I know the game [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]doesn't[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] end unless you press C or lose but I'm not sure about that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] 
02-AB7-DBA-8-B8-B-4307-AE51-B7-F09-ADF2-ABB.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I actually spent good amount of time playing the game until... he.. slept during one of the rounds and made a very evil sound, not gonna lie I was caught off guard when I saw him sleeping and then suddenly he started smiling while the screen was inverting. Took me a while when I [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]realized[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] that this is him being [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]mischievous[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and he [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]wouldn't[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] let me [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]continue[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] playing![/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] :D [/SIZE] By that time he stopped doing it so when I went and checked his Devil Power or DP is increased to 50, that means 10 more points were added because I didn't take any action quicker!  :mellow:

After that happened I thought I need to keep an eye on this little devil because I'm not allowing this to happen again, so I did that and made sure that every time he misbehaved and tried to be mischievous I will discipline him which is exactly what happened ;)  

This is him being naughty and not allowing me checking his health status after he beeped: 

[SIZE=11pt]
B9-C09812-C693-44-A3-A528-EDD7-D85-E55-B3.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]that was the only time I was able to take a pic of how often and quickly he will pull pranks on me which makes me laugh every time I see him sabotaging the games, not allowing me to check his status or even rejecting the food when he calls for it!  :D  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]That helped me reduce his Devil Power a lot a long with 'Shaking Hands' with him. Randomly he will beep while looking at me and giving me a lovely little evil smirk which basically means that he is being friendly and wants peace:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
3681-ECE9-4-D5-C-4749-B2-B7-52-B48-B2164-B0.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Ultimately, all I want to trigger is a 'Good End' and a good looking character when he reaches his final stage, all that can be done if I manage to discipline him and make sure the friendship level between us is good. Only time could tell we should just wait and see... ;) [/SIZE]

The Magical Witch:

After inserting the batteries oh my I couldn't believe I'm actually starting my very first Magical Witch that happens to be the air witch, also called Baluluna. After setting the time I waited for about 5 minutes to finally have my witch arrive! Also I would like to say that the animation is beautiful when there is a moon on the side of the screen that keeps rotating until your witch arrive, thought that was a perfect intro that suits the theme of the toy ;)  

[SIZE=11pt]
BC5528-AC-ADC5-4-D6-E-9-B92-3-A6-B635-D5224.jpg
[/SIZE]

She was hungry and wasn't feeling well (as she should be I mean who take 5 minutes to show up) I fed her some seeds and snacks to fill her meters up.

After settling her down, I went and searched about mixing the ingredients to create potions because that's what Magical Witches are about, using magic to either curse or cure another witch. I tried the first time mixing the very first potion that you can make and things did not turn out well...

[SIZE=11pt]
35-A84824-DF7-A-43-D6-97-F6-41-FA59761-D6-E.jpg
[/SIZE]

the first attempt as you can see above didn't end well, while using the mixing bowl my witch looked funny when suddenly the potion exploded at her haha! :D  She looked a bit sick and it took me a lot of time to actually figure out how to cure her from the explosion and turned out one of the seeds she has in store can actually cure her but needed to be used multiple times. I decided to give her a break for few minutes and go for another try one more time. This time she did well by mixing the ingredients well and we got what we wanted for our very first mix which is mushrooms:

[SIZE=11pt]
D964-E77-D-EC17-44-EB-B3-FD-64417-D90-C934.jpg
[/SIZE]

Each time you successfully mix the ingredients you will get three pieces from the same mix. I gave my witch another break and made sure she is fed and healthy before going for the second potion she has to make.  ^_^

The second mix went very well and it took only one attempt:

[SIZE=11pt]
5-EE528-CE-F7-A1-40-E5-BC9-E-08-B552190182.jpg
[/SIZE]

As can be seen, the second item she obtained is a broom, which will help us obtain the third item/food that we will try to mix tomorrow. ;)  

Paying attecntion to her MP or Magical Power could give us a really good results with the witch behavior and how well she could produce different mixtures, if there's another witch involved that will help it increase even faster but we should be alright with just one.

The End:

That was all it for today, I personally am enjoying them both equally and I believe the more is yet to come. Although my Devil keeps beeping while it's asleep as I'm writing this it beeped more than 5 times (now it's 3am where I live) I've always loved the fact that you need to take care of a Devil and that didn't disappoint especially that I have terrible history with vintage tamagotchis but this one is different I can tell.  The Magical witches don't necessarily function as a Tamagotchi but they do look alike. For example the icons are similar, the buttons and how they respond is the same and I think the overall it's simpler gameplay wise. Definitely excited to see what we can do tomorrow so stay tuned. ;)  

this is the end of today's log, hope you guys enjoyed it please feel free to comment about anything. :)   

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2

I woke up of the beeps of both of my devilgotchi and the witch, and did my job as usual feeding them and cleaning them except for the witch when you 'clean' after her turns out that she stores her poop so she can use it for mixing!  :eek: 💩

Starting with the Devilgotchi:

As always he started being a Devil pretended to sleep while playing the game so I took action, I noticed that he aged 1 so it took him full 24 hours to age. However he will evolve to the next stage after three days or when he turns 4 tama years old. 

Didn't really do much with him until mid-day when he beeped, I picked him up and wanted to check his meter but the unexpected happened...

[SIZE=11pt]
A34-B08-F5-A41-D-4-DA1-A74-C-CBC8-AF137-E61.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]if you are still wondering, the toy reset itself!  :angry:  I was so upset that I thought it will evolve which clearly I didn't know it will happen after three days of hatching. So let me explain exactly what I saw: right after I heard the beep I went to check his meter to see if he needed food, right when I pressed A the screen turned black and white and the bottom icons were all lit! and then the bottom right pic above appeared for about two minutes and all I know next is the bat that came the first time was there. As you can see I got Devilitchi again and kind of repeated what happened yesterday. :(  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I tried to keep his DP power a bit lower but I couldn't so I will make sure that his power is less than 50 tomorrow when wakes up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I'm afraid it will reset again so I will keep an eye on him and hopefully it wont happen again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Another thing is he goes absolutely crazy at 12:00 and will keep beeping once every hour which scares me a lot and keep waking me up!  :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Let's talk about the Magical Witch:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I really love my magical witch, she is quite and easy to play with unlike you, you know who you are!  :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Today morning she called me to take her for a magical ride, and that's what happened she took her broom and flew away! (forgive me for the poor pic quality  as I took it while there was an animation)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
DF154-B64-93-BE-4414-8-F35-FCB1-F0-C0-AF85.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]she brought a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]mushroom[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] which is a very important [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]ingredient,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] I will be using it a lot in the next few days to mix it for the new items and foods. I then went to the mixing bowl and tried to refill some of the old mixtures I used or ate before. The first time [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]didn't[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] go well just like last time lol, but I [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]eventually[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] got the magic I needed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
634-E70-CF-08-C7-4427-983-E-E549-B7-D56-AFF.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
20-C17641-6-A36-4422-9497-811-A17-E42715.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I was so happy that we got that far into collecting/making items. This is what magical witches is all about, mixing and making potions either it's for your witch or for a friend's witch. The picture below shows the items I made so far (ticked) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
A57-DDBAB-AF27-4-DE5-B851-F57-F14-D92307.jpg
[/SIZE]

Definitely not done here, I need to repeat mixing all the items over and over so I don't run out of them in case if I want to use them when my witch get sick/sad/hungry/fat or even for making a new item.

In the afternoon I heard my magical witch making sounds when I looked into her she was actually evolving, but the evolution animation is a bit different where the witch rides her broom and fly across the screen very quickly to finally see her in her new form, ladies and gentlemen my Baluluna witch is now gen 2 and this is what she looks like   

[SIZE=11pt]
576-BF9-C5-A5-EA-4671-A4-FB-0-E3-C6275-F850.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]she looks [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]adorable doesn't she ;)  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Few minutes later she called me to take her into a magical ride and that's what we did[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
29-B334-B1-993-D-4-B9-A-A1-DA-5-C6-BB0-FD139-C.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I was [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]surprised she brought[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] the black mushroom because I thought it's a rare item so now I have two in total and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]hopefully[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] she will bring the white [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]mushroom[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] so we can start making the very last magic spells and get the last items! :D  That also helped with her MP or 'Magic Power' which increased now to 9![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lastly, I would like to update you guys with her status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
6-B7-AC6-E1-2-A82-440-E-B9-D2-06-AA1-C1-D08-F6.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The End[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I was really [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]disappointed[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] with what happened to the devil today :(  I'm worried that it will happen again that will make it [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]impossible[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]  to log or even play with, but we shall wait and see.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So far I'm enjoying the magical witch, if there's another magical witch I'm sure it will be better to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]exchange[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] items, cure or curse each other but I'm happy with what I've got and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]hopefully[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] tomorrow I will be able to update you all.  ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I was really [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]disappointed[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] with what happened to the devil today :(  I'm worried that it will happen again that will make it [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]impossible[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]  to log or even play with, but we shall wait and see.[/SIZE]
I was disappointed to see this, too! :( If it happens again, you might want to take the batteries out and check the contacts, because they get flattened over time (especially if batteries were left inside for an extended period), which causes this problem. All that you have to do is use a tiny flat-head screwdriver to VERY carefully bend them upwards again a little bit, after which everything should work properly again.

Ever since I had one virtual pet (my vintage Digimon) do this, I've made it a habit to bend the contacts back up whenever I get a used virtual pet.

Day 6

Sorry for not logging here for several days as I faced some 'technical issues' which you will find about while reading, so I thought about logging every three of four days because that will be easier for me to talk about the highlights during that time. So you should be excepting me logging after few days. :)   

Without further a due let's get started!  ^_^

The Devilgotchi:

Since the last time the devil reset, there was another reset unfortunately and it was at the same day! So this is the third attempt that is currently running which thankfully there was no resets since Monday.  :D  I might've figured out the problem but still not sure if this is actually the cause of the reset. When the devil beeps (which takes a lot of time until it stops) I'm not suppose to press anything until the sound stops. So far I've been following this method and no complains here. 

For the third time I got Zukidebitchi who lasted for three days until yesterday it became Pukudebitchi as you can see  :D

[SIZE=11pt]
9-CDC65-A2-6133-444-B-BECD-93-BA87-FD4-F4-D.jpg
[/SIZE]

I'm glad with the process so far that is giving me a reason to set a goal to get a specific character, so far if we look into Pukudebitchi she comes based on good care (yay!) and could potentially evolve into Debirumamtchi or Debirudori. I'm aiming to get Debirumamtchi because he looks cute and the only way this could be achieved is to bring his DP high and keep it that way. Devil Power is really hard to maintain so hopefully by the time he evolves it will be high but not too high because he will end up dead.

I though the shaking hand animation is cute so I decided to show you all how it looks like (the pictures are not in the right order)

82-BB4447-25-EC-4053-A4-A0-C1570-FD1-E46-A.jpg

Finally I took a pic of my devil stats as you can see below:

29-FDC448-E042-454-C-859-B-DD6338261290.jpg

The Magical Witch:

For my witch she finally evolved today and is now on Gen 3 which took her five days to evolve!

Before that I was messing around the spells and curses and was mixing some of her item together, I thought by feeding her, her favourite snack she will be happy/full of energy but I was wrong...

[SIZE=11pt]
E8-CD0176-C8-AD-4776-A60-A-091436-DDD55-C.jpg
[/SIZE]

I'm telling you when I saw her like that I laughed so hard!  :D  Her favourite item is meant to bring her happiness not empty all her meters and make her fat.  :mellow:

Some new curses and cures were added to the list, so now I know that when she evolves the list will go on. 

This is today morning when she evolved and became Generation 3 witch, I've seen the growth chart she still has a way to go but not exactly sure how long it will take her to get to final stages so I can finally see all type of curses and cures she can preform. This is her now and I've noticed how her and Pukudebitchi look alike!

[SIZE=11pt]
2031-AAB6-8-FC3-4971-9-C95-146-EF4-F66-EC7.jpg
[/SIZE]

This is her stats taken from today:

[SIZE=11pt]
2474-A2-CF-30-F3-4-BC4-81-BC-E6-A5-A186-C31-E.jpg
[/SIZE]

The End

It's been stressful few days I was worried about the devil but it seems that I now realized the issues and will look into it more once the current devil departs.

The magical witch is fun, she is quite and easy to take care of except the 'MP' or the 'Magic Power' part that I still need to figure out how it works. And now that my witch evolved I can see she got more options that will allow me to test her new options and try to create new items.

Finally, I would love to say it but I don't want to spoil anything but there might be another VPet that will be joining the journey so stay close. ;)  

I was disappointed to see this, too! :( If it happens again, you might want to take the batteries out and check the contacts, because they get flattened over time (especially if batteries were left inside for an extended period), which causes this problem. All that you have to do is use a tiny flat-head screwdriver to VERY carefully bend them upwards again a little bit, after which everything should work properly again.
It is devastating :( . As of now everything seems to go smooth I might check the contacts once I'm done with the log, something else worth to mention is there's only one screw holding the back of the Devilgotchi so that could be the reason why it did that two times. Hopefully it won't happen during these two weeks *fingers corssed*

Thank you for these logs, I look forward to each entry!

It's interesting to gain insight on Magical Witch gameplay, I wonder if I'll ever end up owning one due to the ridiculous listing prices nowadays.

Thank you for these logs, I look forward to each entry!

It's interesting to gain insight on Magical Witch gameplay, I wonder if I'll ever end up owning one due to the ridiculous listing prices nowadays.
Thank you! :D  

They are indeed very expensive and rare it’s really hard to find information on them, it is fun to find out about some details that were not mentioned already though! Hopefully one day you will get to try it.  ^_^

Day 10

SO much happened since the last update can't wait to let you all know! :D  

Devilgtochi:

My little devil was having so much fun and was getting in trouble, first my aim during these four days was to keep Pukudebitchi DP high, we are talking about between ( 65 - 75 ) so I can get Devil Mametchi. When I tell you it's been hell.. :mellow:

The naughty episodes kept happening a lot and within a short period of time. Yesterday it's beeped as usual and I saw the happy meter was empty so I went to play the game to cheer my devil up, it fell asleep during the game two times! I went to check the meter to check if the meter is full but refused to let me check it, keep in mind all these attempts to make my devil happy and they keep misbehaving I wasn't really doing anything for the sake of the DP so it won't decrease. Until finally I wanted to feed it some snacks but it said 'nope' and threw it at me, I was like alright that's it enough is ENOUGH! I disciplined my devil because it was a bit frustrating and at the same time I was trying to keep the Devil Points high but not too high otherwise it will die!

08139138-16-BB-4665-BEBA-E1-BCAF2-D51-DC.jpg

turned out that the more the DP, the more your Devil is going to be naughty!  :D

Today when I took a shower and came back I found that  Pukudebitchi actually evolved into Devil Mametchi! I'm so happy with the results which makes me now want to get the secret angel character Kuridebitchi. As far as I know that it requires and intensive care while making sure the DP is very low ( 0 - 5 )

8915-FE73-83-B4-4221-9625-7430-F07-D15-F3.jpg

I noticed something funny, the beep voice slightly changed and also there is a cute funny animation where there's an angel randomly pops up and Devil Mamaetchi chases him until he's gone. It is too fast I couldn't take a pic of it but will try to for the next update.  :lol:

I will try my best to get Kuridebitchi in the next few days and hopefully my devil's journey will be a Good End. :)  

His stats for today:

9-A5-B7-DE2-CCCF-41-F0-877-C-F9-FBD6-CC9886.jpg

Magical Witches - Baluluna:

My air witch actually evolved and now is in Gen 4. 

[SIZE=11pt]
2-DE699-ED-C50-F-41-A1-AF26-961-CA2312-C20.jpg
[/SIZE]

Her new form reminds me of Devimon from Digimon. 😈

For the past four days I was able to mix and make potions and going for magical rides to bring some of the ingredients. I went through the Curses and Cures lists and found out there are new potions and spells that it can be used on self or on another witch. Something worth the mention is each growth stage is considered a magical rank. the first three stages my witch was just a regular air witch. Now she became a master, the chances of her messing up the potions while making them is really low. 

So far her Magic Points are high, she will lose one or two bars only when she uses magic and when is making magic, that will make them a bit fatigued and the only way to fix it is to feed her any mushroom kind or wait until she wakes up from her sleep so she restores the Magical Power again.

I've managed to get everything for my air witch, I'm so happy that now I can use the potions she is able to mix and also collect from the magical rides. These items are very useful for example some of them can full the hungry meter without gaining weight, other ingredients like mushrooms can increase the Magical Power. 

74-F0-F0-D9-4382-4479-817-A-1140-F842501-B.jpg

Magical Witches - Earthlin:

Another witch joins the journey! :D  I received my earthlin witch on Saturday and immediately put some batteries on.

Just like her sister I see first her earth element once I put the time I saw the moon animation and waited for my earth witch to appear. :)  

3-C8-D509-C-EF35-464-A-B80-A-B19-A3-E3537-B0.jpg

C'mon, doesn't she look like Sukamon!  :eek:

I noticed when she came her weight was about 10 lb unlike the air witch she started with 1 lb. I took care of her for the first few hours and decided to introduce her to her friend Baluluna (air witch) but things quickly escalated! :rolleyes:  I tried to exchange items but the first time I saw the earth witch protecting herself with a shield spell because the other one was trying to curse her! I waited for few minutes and tried again... wish I never did that!

She cursed her and used the Cursed Cutlery curse which makes a witch obese. It was funny as this type of welcome was not excepted so I decided to give them some time to restore back their magical powers and wait for another try. Meanwhile I kept mixing and making potions and managed to get only two of them.

F7-F927-B6-60-DB-4525-B08-F-E43-A4-B497373.jpg

76-E34134-B41-F-48-EB-B7-CD-4-EF93906485-E.jpg

I tried to figure out something to give for the earth witch I couldn't keep her bouncing around like a happy ball. The problem at the time was is that I didn't have any cure for her the only option was eating her own poop! Sorry to say it again but yes her own POOP Haha! That way, she will get back to her original form and her weight will be decreased back to 1 lb!

5-CCFFDD9-D3-EC-497-E-A2-C0-90263-D6-FE7-F0.jpg

I felt bad but I couldn't keep her like that especially it was her first day and that didn't look right, well nothing happened to this particular witch that day was right anyways. You can see her smiling that she's finally back to normal!  :D  

After all that craziness she finally called me to take her to her first magic ride. I wasn't able to take her before only because when you first start with Gen 1 they must call you first, from that point you will be able take your witch whenever you want to. :)  

I woke up the next day and found my Earthlin witch awake and she actually evolved!

7-E36-F8-E4-7160-4-E6-C-8102-458-E3-E1-C9722.jpg

I waited for Baluluna to wake up so I can try and connect them together to see if they could exchange items and can help one another instead of cursing each other all the time.  <_<

The opposite of what I was hoping for happened, yes this time both of them cursed each other but actually before that they deflected the first time and when I tried for the second time poor Earthlin felt sick so I had to give her medicine!

A24-FE0-BF-816-D-4-B87-9-ABE-182-BDC4-A0991.jpg

I gave up and just focused on each one of them, I took them both to magic rides and tried to mix some ingredients as well. I will definitely give it a try tomorrow or at least when I feel the Earthlin gained a lot of power so she doesn't get builled again by Baluluna!  :angry:

Surprisingly today, Earthlin evolved and now she is Gen 3! I remember Baluluna took four days to evolve from Gen 2 to 3 so this is something interesting and this might have to do with each element/witch has their own growth process and other personality traits the others don't have. we will have to wait and see about that. ;)  

This is both of their stats for today

F668-B2-C5-4286-4937-8127-DCE32352-C734.jpg

7639-B3-A0-9-A87-4246-8469-0431-DB038-C9-D.jpg

The End

I am so excited to see what happens next to all of them. Now that I have Devil Mametchi I'm really hoping to get the secret angel character!

Magical witches are a bit trouble while connecting them, not sure if this could be fixed but I will do my best to make them friends and exchange items that I'm missing on the other witch.

bye bye for now! :)  

Day 15

Devilgtochi:

Since last Tuesday I managed to take a good care of my Devil Mametchi. I’ve been taking care of hime since Tuesday and finally today he asked to shakehands and suddenly evolved to Kuridebitchi and fell asleep!  :D  It was VERY hard to keep the DP down for 6 days but I managed to do that and got the tama I wanted :)  for a first time I think I did a really good job

1469-BD5-A-C157-456-D-928-F-67-A2-DD3289-EC.jpg

I was trying my best to capture the random angel that keeps showing up while my devil chases him but I couldn’t because it happens very quickly.  :(
Something else I was wondering about is how exactly Kuridebitchi is suppose to act? is it an angel or a devil?

I guess I will find out by myself...

Magical Witches - Earthlin & Baluluna :

My Earthling witch evolved on Wednesday surprisingly

BD54-E38-F-8-EE6-4-B90-922-D-AF379-A8-B5579.jpg

I remember that the air witch took about 4 days to evolve to Gen 4 but the earth witch evolved quicker, in fact it took her inly one day! I’m not sure if it has to do with the witch kind or element or there might be something wrong with the evolution timing in either one of them.

I tried connecting them after few days because I’m not sure why they refuse to exchange items. When I connect them I notice they both either deflect or/and cancel each other curses. One time I gave it a try and the earth witch cursed the air witch by trapping her in a bottle  :D

78-C58252-8914-4046-A1-BE-CEBA068-CC158.jpg

She finally took her revenge I guess  :p

I of course healed the air witch and made sure she turns into her normal form.

88-BCF5-D2-C3-B1-4-C3-C-970-D-22-AF1425-D43-F.jpg

I was really wondering and thinking there must be something wrong that I’m doing or not aware of! I made a research trying to understand how connecting should be.. 

The surprise was even the magical witches have their favorite witch to connect it with. That means each two clans/elements has to be taken into consideration before buying any witch, but I guess it’s too late now!  :mellow:

The connection I’m referring to is based on the elements and how chemically they can mix with each other therefore will be able to exchange items, create new cures, make curses and even influence the growth of the witch.

Air (Baluluna) and Fire (Enruge) are compatible with each other. 

Earth (Earthlin) and Water (Aquary) are compatible with each other.

That means the chances of them being friends are high. In my situation I have the air and earth witches and they are clearly not happy with each other, when I found out about this information it made sense. :(  

I will keep trying to get them to connect and be friendly but that is clearly not guaranteed.

The End

I’m so happy with how I progressed with the devil and managed to get the evolution I wanted. I was worried about the sudden reset but thankfully that didn’t happen.

I’m a bit disappointed with the late discovery I found about the magical witches connection and how does it work considering how expensive and rare they are. Hopefully I will be able to get another witch and maybe some day finish the whole collection.  ^_^

Day 20

Devilgtochi:

I’ve been taking care of this Angel-Devil tama and he is not different than a regular devilgotchi!  :D

I didn’t want to read a lot about this character I wanted it to be a surprise while I take care if it. But didn’t notice anything usual for a “special character” I personally would love it if they made the special characters have their own characteristics which goes against the rest of the characters included. :)  

This is him being naughty, as usual

D4-DEAD3-F-228-E-4-C47-9701-E84-FD06-C9-E57.jpg

Today when I woke up, I saw my devilangelgotchi (sorry I made that up lol) shaking his hands and looking at me, I figured this is the end of him to finally depart :(  

When I shook his hands he disappeared and a bat came and next to him I saw this

4-E5-B626-A-62-F8-43-C7-8-D06-B74-D9-FAD4-E42.jpg

Unfortunately I didn’t trigger the good end :(  I believe yesterday the DP power before it went to sleep was around 70 and today morning when I woke up it went higher than that. This wasn’t the aim but oh well hopefully the next run I try for a new character and trigger the good end.

I enjoyed playing with my Devilgotchi, I’m genuinely happy that a vintage tamagotchi lasted for 20 days :D  I would love to go for another run and log it here. Farewell my Devil!

The rest of this log will be about the magical witches I will make sure to update you guys soon!  ^_^

The End

Day 25

I can’t believe I’ve been running my magical witches for nearly a month! This is the longest I kept a Vpet  :D  vintage vpets are really something different ;)  

Nothing really happened during this time, not when I connect them in particular! The problem still remains and I believe there’s nothing I can do but keep trying :(  

I have noticed that one of them sleeps from 9pm until 1:30pm!  :mellow:  I think this is a lot! Something else I’ve noticed is that their magical power decreases if I don’t use the mixing bowl.

I will give them few more few days and will keep connecting them and see if something happens!

See you all later. :)  

Day 27

I’ve got something to talk about, something not good actually :(  

Yesterday when I woke up I saw my earthlin witch say this (pic on the left)

70-CC9-D10-771-C-4879-9291-1-DCC4697184-C.jpg

didn’t really know what was it and searched to find out what’s this about but couldn’t. I left it as it is and hoping she will appear back but really didn’t beep. Woke today to the same exact sign, the only thing I could do is keep switching to the clock or check her stats.

I went to see the instruction book and unfortunately found out that the witch got upset and left  <_<  the “H pt.” Or the Happy Meter is a final message from the witch to show you how well you took care of her. Turned out I did a good job!  :lol:  But I believe before she departed she was cursed by the other witch and I didn’t cure her this could be the reason why she left?

I figured there’s no point of keeping the other witch any longer so I decided to take one more final picture of her stats before I put her away

B3-A201-D8-B5-A4-4-D55-AE5-D-ACE98-AEDADDA.jpg

Nothing happened during this time, as I mentioned before the problem with these two is that they don’t get a long according to the lore! So it was nearly impossible to make them like each other unless if there’s another witch involved and I don’t think this will happen soon.  :rolleyes:

The End

I enjoyed this log so much, I’ve never ran a tamagotchi/vpet for nearly a month and I was worried at the beginning considering that they are all vintage. So many challenges got in the way but I’m glad with the outcome and hopefully I will be logging them here again! :)  

The End

I enjoyed this log so much, I’ve never ran a tamagotchi/vpet for nearly a month and I was worried at the beginning considering that they are all vintage. So many challenges got in the way but I’m glad with the outcome and hopefully I will be logging them here again! :)  
I've had a lot of fun following along with this log, since I know absolutely nothing about Magical Witches outside of their rarity, and you don't see Devilgotchi logs too often either. I look forward to reading another of your logs in the future, whether these guys put in an appearance or not! :)

I've had a lot of fun following along with this log, since I know absolutely nothing about Magical Witches outside of their rarity, and you don't see Devilgotchi logs too often either. I look forward to reading another of your logs in the future, whether these guys put in an appearance or not! :)
I’m glad you enjoyed it :lol:  I will make another log for sure if I run any of my tamagotchis soon.  ^_^  

hi, i chanced upon your log while searching for info about magical witches online! i've just started my blue witch for about a week now. i only have 1 so i don't have another witch to connect to. could i please ask how you evolved your air witch into the air master? mine went from the third evolution stage (witch) to the fool today and i was so disappointed because i thought it would evolve into the 4th generation master like yours did. i did everything i could like keeping the hungry and happy hearts full as well as sending it on broom rides whenever it called. is it because i didn't play the cauldron game enough? did you play the cauldron game many times to get the master evolution? thanks so much for replying if you see this!

hi, i chanced upon your log while searching for info about magical witches online! i've just started my blue witch for about a week now. i only have 1 so i don't have another witch to connect to. could i please ask how you evolved your air witch into the air master? mine went from the third evolution stage (witch) to the fool today and i was so disappointed because i thought it would evolve into the 4th generation master like yours did. i did everything i could like keeping the hungry and happy hearts full as well as sending it on broom rides whenever it called. is it because i didn't play the cauldron game enough? did you play the cauldron game many times to get the master evolution? thanks so much for replying if you see this!
Hello there. :)  

Connecting witches is a huge part for their evolutions. As you can see I was connecting both green and orange but they didn’t really like each other. The cauldron may not have an impact, but it is very useful to create magic which will then make your witch experienced and raise her MP. I suggest you try again and making sure you’re taking care of the witch and keeping the Magical Power meter high.

Please follow this link you will find so much information.

Latest posts

Back