A New Beginning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who still hasn't started that paper?...... ;)

Had a fun day with Jared! We went to one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. It's called the Golden Dragon buffet. I always eat so much there. My favorite is the hot and spicy chicken and the black pepper chicken. So good. Of course I get tons of low mein too. It was wonderful. After lunch, we went to the mall to look around a bit. I bought some new clothes and some really cool classic horror movie playing cards. Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They are really cool. I also really like the clothes! Spent a little too much considering the tama purchase I just made...but oh well. Oh yes, I bought a couple of new Tamagotchi Plus from Japan You Want a few days ago! They were really cool shells and I just got paid so I went for it. Haven't bought a connection in so long so it was kind of nice. I'm sure I'll be running those when I receive them :)

Sadly I had to pause some of my tamas today, so they weren't all able to come with me. I left Smiling Angel and the two Mametchis at home. Mimitchi and Zukitchi accompanied me along with my chibi. Bill died last night and I hatched a new mini egg. The death sequence takes FOREVER on the chibis! My goodness. It only beeped for a short while, but Bill was face down on the ground with a skull hovering over him for a really long time. Not sure exactly, but probably at least 5 minutes, maybe longer. I'm neglecting the poor chibi this time to get a different character. Should have one tomorrow!

Just got the notification that my connections have shipped! So excited.

Us at Golden Dragon
5dv2na.jpg
Mimitchi, Jared, and I watched Little Shop of Horrors...Zukitchi fell asleep before it started. It was Jared's first time seeing it and he really liked it! Great musical.
2ngxwts.jpg
I absolutely must write my paper tomorrow. No more league, no more boyfriend, no more anything. It's getting done tomorrow! Farewell and wish me luck.

I'm loving your log! You have such beautiful tamas. I think we may live around the same area as well, which is awesome! It's nice to know there's another tama-nerd around my age in the state :p

Good luck with your paper! It sounds like you've been working super hard!

Wow it's been a while! Oops.... I'm not the greatest with keeping up with this like I used to. A lot of the reason is probably due to my really bad addiction to League of Legends right now...I've been playing way too much. The season started over a few days ago and I was placed back in Bronze II after my placement games. I was kind of mad but 3 days later and I'm already in my promos to get back into Silver. Nothing but Zyra support. 70% win rate right now. Flying out of Bronze! I have a good adc friend that I've been playing with and we are a great duo. Hoping to make it to Gold this season!

Anyway let's see...I did wind up getting my paper done. It wasn't the most glorious thing in the world, but it met the requirements. My teacher wasn't thrilled with it, but I'm avoiding dealing with that until school starts back up ;) I still have a week left! This has been such a long break. My goodness.

I haven't practiced as much as I should, but I have been making a lot of reeds. I'm selling a couple to one of my studio mates tomorrow. I got the most gorgeous reed thread for Christmas and it has really motivated me to make reeds haha.

What else...oh. We have a new reigning Drag Supermonster!! Biqtch Puddin' won Dragula! The finale was amazing. All 3 finalists were incredible and each of them really deserved to win. I'm very happy that Biqtch won though, because she had a really great attitude throughout the season and showed a great amount of perseverance and growth. I love her so much. Can't wait for season 3.

As for tamas, I'm trying to remember what was going on last time...Zukitchi died at age 16, which is pretty normal for him. I hatched that tama again and just got Mimitchi this morning! Most everything is identical to Mimitchi on the original tamas, except that on his happy face, the proportions are a little different. The feet are smaller and his torso is shorter. The normal animation is exactly the same though. Very happy to have Mimitchi on a 2017 model. I had 2 Mimitchis for a couple of hours today, but then my black and orange Mimitchi died while we were driving to get food. He was 22. Lived a great life. One of my Mametchis also died today at age 20, but the other one is still here. Not sure why there is such a difference in death times between the two.

10zsar6.jpg

Smiling Angel is still here! He is 12 today. I've paused him quite a lot because I don't like to take him out of the house much because I don't have a case for him. I'm very happy to still have him though. I wasn't sure that I really liked the character when I first got him because all of the animations are the same, but he's grown on me and I'm kind of attached to him now. He is very optimistic all of the time....haha.

I wound up getting Nyorotchi on my mini this time and he changed into Oyajitchi a couple of days ago. I had considered resetting when he changed, just because it's kind of boring having an oldie every single time, but I think I'll just let him live out the rest of his life. He's kind of cute anyway :p

212ig3l.jpg

My 2 Tamagotchi Pluses came in the mail a few days ago! I love them. I hatched both and have Ichigotchi, one of my favorite characters :) They are 4 years old with full discipline. They have been well cared for, but I probably won't wind up with Mametchis. We'll see though!

14dkaz9.jpg
2j0yzjo.jpg

I think that about it. Just waiting for school to start now. I've met up with my grad friends a few times over break because most of them came back early. We went to hear the Cincinnati Symphony play Mahler's 1st symphony last weekend! It's one of my favorite pieces and my school is actually going to perform it this coming semester! It was a great experience. Last night we went to a Mexican restaurant and then had drinks at a bar. I had pineapple vodka. First time trying it and I liked it! I think I still prefer cranberry though.

25gq93c.jpg
2s6vybr.jpg

I'm loving your log! You have such beautiful tamas. I think we may live around the same area as well, which is awesome! It's nice to know there's another tama-nerd around my age in the state :p

Good luck with your paper! It sounds like you've been working super hard!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I'm always happy to meet tama friends so it's cool that you live close!

Latest posts

Back