A p2 and a Pix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babytchi96

Reaction score
(no photos cuz i refuse to give to the pc)
Generation 2
My generation 2 arrived in october 10. I got the tab pulled away, and saw this egg bouncing up-and-down.

It kept doing this nonstop until 5 minutes later...

Shirobabytchi_anim_gen2.gifLook who's hatched!
The conquestions of raising a tama has begun! :babytchi:

I am so excited, he looks like a blob!

We fed him a meal for the first time. The mouth looks wide!
I managed to make a list for my tamas:
Name: Donald Blob
Weight: 5pt
Dislikes: Too many meal/not sick but cures fakely

After a while, I saw him the evolution....and into....*drum roll pls*...
Tonmarutchi_anim_gen2.gifa Tonmarutchi! :ichigotchi:
He just got sick after his evolution, nvm. I got an injection to the tama and got cured.
He just have teeth the first time I looked side to his mouth.
Nvm, 3 days later, my care rating is average and just turned to...this?
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gifHashitamatchi?!

He quacks nonstop if he's walking. btw i love ducks though

He got sick! The skull is like Imma kill the duck.
I reseted it in order to take a test of good care.
ShiroBabytchi is there in order to practice!
And to tonmarutchi!?

I MADE GOOD CARE! I figured if it can evolve to tongaritchi, but it did not work. :(
Hashitamatchi again. :(

I got back to school. I kept the tama in there. When I came back, it evolved! I was surprised to see an object below!
Kusatchi_anim_gen2.gifKusatchi!!! My baby!
It got sick when I came back home. I saw one poop.

Sadly, he died :(
Death-P2ENG.gifSoooo flippy!! He's doing the flop while flying!
I managed to realise another egg! Baby time!!!!
(continues if i reply to a new comment)

I wanna hear about the Pix :D

Kusatchi is lovely. Probably my favorite tama character now ^^
Pix:
My pix arrived in christmas. I got a pink tamabotchi and into a mokumokutchi and a terukerotchi.
My pix's name is A.

Today, I woke up into a Ginjirotchi :3 He is sad :( I don't know if he is sad or :(
Next time, I will see his adorb closeup :) I love ginjirotchi too! such a cutie :)

p2:
He evolved to a hashitamatchi when I was not lookin'.
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gif

It got sick. His sick pose reminds me saying 'no'. XD

p2:
Sadly, he evolved to takotchi. :( He does not move. :0 anyay, I do want to get a new egg into a perfect care rating. :)
Pix:
My ginji told me to change things up with the sitter, so it let me try things he said, ending up disliking. Then when I chose the sitter, he changed the things up.
My ginji also told me tommorow he will leave as an idol.
Here's him as an idol(made in scratch):
Ginjirotchi_color_sprite (1).pngI forgot to add his microphone.
Sadly, alice the snail died when I accidentaly drop him.
I present the collected new snail, which named him Alice II.
The first Alice died by braking to its shell, and after a while, his body dissapears. Next time I see the dead body, I use this as a chest for storing snail eggs.

Rip, Alice. Hope you have a great time in a 'snaily' heaven!

How Alice died:
Alice will be completely motionless even when you remove it from the ground. You can find it lying face up on a substrate at the tank base or on a substrate. It will start decomposing, and the shell will eventually empty, depending on how long the snail has been dead.

After a few hours to days after Alice’s death, you will find its body shrinking. The body will hang out of the shell and eventually fall off after a while. The entire shell will hang lifeless even with the body still hanging on.

The shell will appear extremely light when you hold it. Some shells might lose their actual color. But note that Alice might not float on top of the water.

After days or weeks of Alice’s death, the shell will become empty. The emptiness of the shell means the complete decomposition of the snail’s body. It will also help you to estimate how long the snail might have died.

The dead snail will not give any obvious response when you touch its sensitive parts. It will also remain unresponsive in the presence of food or raised temperature.

Anyways, today my takotchi died at 10 :( I was not looking while he's dying with a skull blinking next to him. :(
Death-P2ENG.gifRIP Takotchi, we will be dearly missed at 10 years old :(

Pix:
I saw him pooping like 30 times. LMAO.
My ginji also got sick 2 times, that's why I don't care properly..

When he's sick I go AYO MY GINJIS ON THE BRINK OF DEATH!!!! I cured him like 4000 times.

p2:
I pressed both A and C buttons and led to an egg. They do not stop bounncin', such eggo.
Egg_sprite_p2a.gif

After 5 minutes he hatched into this lad again who wanted a retutorial:
Shirobabytchi_anim_gen2.gif

The days continue, as a tonmarutchi in the brink of evolution:

Tonmarutchi_anim_gen2.gif
I will advice if he evolves to this lad again:
Tongaritchi_anim_gen2.gif
or this:

Pix:
Aaaand Ginjirotchi's gone! He didn't become an idol but a chef?? I don't belive tamas can cook things when they have jobs...Also I made an album for my ginji to cry on a box while playing those cheery music showing my 3 selected photos. He chose a green egg and hatched to a green tamabotchi. Then evolved to the same Mokumokutchi. Bruh.
p2:
My tonmarutchi got sick so I cured him. I took some great care to see if it evolves to perfect care teens, maybe a tongaritchi??

Pix:
A quick update: In 4:21 my mokumoku evolved to this mtf character. I like him, still he is also raised in the app as a teen.
I am hoping to get Mametchi(nooo i want ginjirotchi back QWQ), but yesh
p2:
I like Tonmarutchi sm I can play games with him. i fed food and took good care.

p2:
Holy crap!
He evolved to a hashitamatchi while I play with the pc at 5:49 or 5:50 i guess?? NOOO TONGARITCHI QWQ
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gifI DO NOT TAKE GOOD CARE TO MY POOR LITTLE TONMARUTCHI! :-( welp i am on a hunt for tongaritchi happy2

Pix:
While I was sleeping, my Mokokotchi evolved to Paintotchi. like wtf paintotchi's an adult
I pressed the middle button and did that closeup

p2:
Stil a duck, bruhhh

Pix:
Sadly, he reseted itself and he's gone :( even my poor ginji-chef :(
p2:
IT EVOLVED TO KUSATCHIIIIIIIII AM ABSOLUTELY HAPPY TO SEE THOSE SPIDER LEG THINGDS ah there plants

It hatched into a Tamabotchi, no worries to be here.
Candykit's my first baby girl to be hatched.
Hope I will do the same lifecycle, even reuniting maskutchi, kumattatchi, and even Butterflytchi!

P2:
reseted him(by care mistakes) and got hatched(with sound). it almost scared me

pix:
evolved to a orange chick then into orenetchi.
p2:
WAWAWAWA ITS THE DUCK NOW

Pix:
I made the mission and got tamacode so i scribbled cuz bandai doesent want me sharing it around
scribbled tamacode cuz yes.pngteacups for my orenetchi! tomorrow i scan the code and get that cup for my orenetchi to drink if he is hungry 🍵

Latest posts

Back