A p2 and a Pix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND I ALMOST FORGOT I GOT PUNISHED AND YESTERDAY I REMEMBERED THEM DEAD!!!!! ORENETCHI AND KUSATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pix:
hey there, i se a tama with this present, ii think is another missioooonnn
i got a fluffy comfortable scarf for my mimitamachi

p2:
OH NO WHYYYYY A DUCK!
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gif

p2;
he evolved to kusatchi and died. :(
pix:
WHEN WAS IT? NOO GINJI! also i got the fire-breathing ducc aka the SEBIRETCHI
anyways this is my 100th comment

i put the scarf on and felt very comfortable! last day he told me to take a picture but i tried and still needs. bruh when will it come off? also he needs a white glasses so i put him on AND HE STILL KEEPS TELLING IT! i am so tired about sebiretchi. then he wanted to go outside and cook something DELICIOUS!!!! yay

Pix:
Sadly, he reseted itself and he's gone :( even my poor ginji-chef :(
p2:
IT EVOLVED TO KUSATCHIIIIIIIII AM ABSOLUTELY HAPPY TO SEE THOSE SPIDER LEG THINGDS ah there plants
anyways i just friendid him and became great friends!!!!

p2:
Today I'm too tempted to see a hashitamatchi again! Because of bad care, right?
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gif

pix:
sebiretchi wants to go to the arcade!! woo! we completed 2 minigames with the nature theme. the fruit fall gave me excellent and rocket the great.

pix:
looks like i got a custom bg of the artic after completing tamagotchi.com's wonderland-themed mission.what, a bg of ice.png

As far as I can tell, the codes don't lead to any personally identifiable information. It's just solving a puzzle and then getting something anyone can scan with their tamagotchi. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)
I'm thinking we should make a master list of these to make an easy to find resource for everyone so they can scan em to get them for their tama, even after support for the pix ends and people can't do the puzzles for them anymore! That way we can all get items for them, even if we need to reset our tama's or someone buys a used one later on. (^∇^)ノ♪
Next time I boot up my pix, they're gonna be a cold boi! (~‾▿‾)~

As far as I can tell, the codes don't lead to any personally identifiable information. It's just solving a puzzle and then getting something anyone can scan with their tamagotchi. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)
I'm thinking we should make a master list of these to make an easy to find resource for everyone so they can scan em to get them for their tama, even after support for the pix ends and people can't do the puzzles for them anymore! That way we can all get items for them, even if we need to reset our tama's or someone buys a used one later on. (^∇^)ノ♪
Next time I boot up my pix, they're gonna be a cold boi! (~‾▿‾)~
Today is an unfortnate day - Sebiretchi is ready to say goodbye! he didn't become a patisier, he left with a POO behind. somebody clean the poo!!!!

this means i have a plaza for my mokus to patter around like ducks filled with moss!

@Bentobuff
There's actually a site like this already! You don't even have to complete a puzzle to get the code!

https://tamagotchicenter.com/pix/download
That's awesome! I'm bookmarking it! I might see about archiving a copy of it to my evernote account, juuuust in case. We've lost sites before, it can't hurt to have a little extra redundancy. It makes cobbling it all back together a bit easier.

Woah. in the pix download...you get a qr code to invite eggs to a playdate??? omg..
wut.pngTAMA EGGS IN THE PLAYDATE

@Bentobuff
There's actually a site like this already! You don't even have to complete a puzzle to get the code!

https://tamagotchicenter.com/pix/download

Oh wow, I didn't know about this. I was trying to make a compendium of this all on my own and it looks like it was all pointless XD They even have images of all the food! I wonder how they got those; has there been a ROM dump of the Pix?

Latest posts

Back