A p2 and a Pix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p2:
edit: sorry guys, my kusatchi died AGAIN. when i finally doen eating, he died of..care mistakes??????? oh boy, gotta take perfect care!

Oh wow, I didn't know about this. I was trying to make a compendium of this all on my own and it looks like it was all pointless XD They even have images of all the food! I wonder how they got those; has there been a ROM dump of the Pix?
You can also invite eggs and tama jobs!
wut.pngExample of a playdate qr code for egg
inviting a ginji chef to playdate.pngExample of my ginji noodle chef playdate with qr code
Mine is the pink egg, if you have a playdate, the user's 'playdated' tama starts as an egg instead as a normal tama! :lol:

You can also explore and cook with your 'egg' friend. (Note that the playdated tama in the website belongs to a bot, and can 'debug' to add eggs/jobs to 'playdate'.)

Oh wow, I didn't know about this. I was trying to make a compendium of this all on my own and it looks like it was all pointless XD They even have images of all the food! I wonder how they got those; has there been a ROM dump of the Pix?
Almost right! This website has tons of items/tama characters(including 'debugged' eggs/tama jobs' in case of playdate) to collect and play for. Have you ever invited a pink egg for a playdate? If yes, I will draw you and your egg cooking together!

What is debug playdating?
Debug playdating means if your tama is an egg or a job, only for tamagotchi.center.com/pix/download. In this web, you can choose up to 100 characters and items to play!
To debug-playdate:
1. Go to tamagotchi.center.com/pix/download
2. Choose 'characters'.
3. Choose any egg/job you prefer, and a qr code will pop up in search of your debugged playdate!
4. Scan it, and watch the egg/job come to life! The egg: It does not move. Instead, it rolls. Any tama who steps on it falls, and gets back up! Jobs: Still on their job pose, they move without the walk animation - for sure! TOP TIP: If you cook with your debugged tama, the tama will do a variety of things if done: Egg: EGGS CAN'T EAT!!!
Eggs can stay on their egg stage and can not eat until a baby is hatched - after playdate! If your user's tama dances up to the air after meal, the egg..can they also dance up? Jobs: Still on their job pose..When they eat, they keep the pose... When they dance up, they keep the pose...Jobs can eat, but still on their job pose???
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
QnA
Q: Is it possible debugging your pix to add eggs and jobs to meet up?
A: It's tricky..but it's fast in tamagotchi.center.com/pix/download.
Q: If I scan it, will the debugged tamas still in their original sprites?
A: Nope! As I told you, they keep the job poses every time they join us.
Q: Can you add Tama-pets to playdate?
A: Tama-pets are available via the conecction 5, id, idL, plus, mix, meets, and on. How about the familitchi? Since up to 3 sprites can not fit the pets into. Instead, they are below the upper sprite instead.

Also, heeeere's a playdate for Lovelitchi's idol forme, Lovelin!
inviting lovelin from the gogo tamagotchi anime.pngLovelin from every tamagotchi anime series! ^^

What about the ginjirotchi with a hat factory? Invite him to a playdate, then cook yourself a hat diner!

Attachments

• GINJI HAT DESIGNERRR.png
    GINJI HAT DESIGNERRR.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
You can also invite eggs and tama jobs!
View attachment 7123Example of a playdate qr code for egg
View attachment 7124Example of my ginji noodle chef playdate with qr code
Mine is the pink egg, if you have a playdate, the user's 'playdated' tama starts as an egg instead as a normal tama! :lol:
Weird tip: Playdated 'jobs' 'blink' - a sign in which a sprite only has one costume!

sooo we have a rp while logging - the 'orange' is tongaritchi, 'pink' the mokokotchi and 'blue' for hashitamatchi!!!
Doth we need to play a game?
yeah..right tongaritchi?
Yay!
Hello? My name is mokokotchi! How are you little chubby?
Let's start the log tommorow!
(to use the complete pink: #FF66AC) i use it for mokokotchi's

today is nothing special to report. mokokosenpai evolved to kuromametchi.
Wait...am I mametchi's rival???
in the anime, yes. you had some angry eyes, but you are good TWT
S H I P P U D E N !
woah...he's a black mametchi-kuromametchi...
aaaaahhh!!!! i was mistaken as the duck but im its child stage tonmarutchi!!!!!!!!!!
Fluff? Fluff, where are you?
doing gozarutchi shippuden
SHIPPUDEN!
SHIPPUDEN!
Fufu, Drodle, calm down! He needs some training, to be a samurai!
oh really?
yeah!
Let's both of you do my shippuden!
(blablablablablabla..blablabla!blabla..)
I have pet snails. Shippuden!
Surprise! Fluff ends his sentences with 'Shippuden'!
wait wait waaaaaaaaa!
i am hashitamatchi, oh boy! oh boy!

XD
duck face! duck face! >:)
Stop bullying Drodle - he's his evolved form!
sorry.
sorry.

p2:
He's now a duck!
quack, am i right?
yes!
Look! Duck duck!
hahaha (>w<)
We will name the tamas. soo who are your names?
Moku!
Kuflo!
Duckle!
intruducing my new guests...MAYNARD THE BABYTCHI AND SHIRO THE SHIROBABYTCHI!!!!
What about me? My name is Pointhat!
Yeah, you are right!
Pointhat, do a barrel roll! :lol:
woooooooooooo~
sooo today our hashi evolved to kusatchi, eh everytama?
yeaah! lemme give some zzz's... goodbye!Kusatchi_anim_gen2.gif

hello AAAANDgood morning!!!!!!
good morning TwT
good morning guys.
OWOWOWOWOW I HAVE INJECTIONS OW OWCHIES
SAME FOR ME OUCH!!!!!
SAME TOO!!!!!!!! OW!

Some bad news!!! Kusatchi died at..the age of death..6!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!(dissapears)
RIP!!!!!!!
CRAP IT!!!!!!
DANG!!!!!
THERE IS AN UFO???
YES!!!!!

I discovered a new form of log chatting(made by the akaspetchi-picture icon user thingie), using pictures of it along with text!
EG:
Hope.pngI'm hope!!
Mope.pngI'm mope!!!

pix:
kuromametchi goes to home and the egg hatched to tamabotchi and into...MY 4TH MOKU!!!!!!!!
So we'll name him Moku.

p2:
My tonmaru evolved to..the quackiest of all you've been waiting for...
Hashitamatchi_anim_gen2.gifHASHITAMATCHI, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR OF POOR CARE!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN QUACKED!!!!!
GODDAMIT I AM QUACKED!
NO WAY!
Quacks seed, quacks seed! -
Hey, what's this?
...whaaat?
what th-
ayo this is the duck!

OH I HAVE SOME SHURIKEN NEWS!!! MY PIX EVOLVED TO THE REAL SHURIKEN GOZARUTCHI!!! HAAAAA
*he shurikens at mr. shurikentchi* HAHA

Latest posts

Back