A question about "my galaxy pet"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbabyblue

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I don't know if this is the place to post this, so I'm sorry if it's not... I wasn't sure where to post this...

I wanted to know if anybody knows which virtual pet would this one be? I mean, is it an alien? a cat? a dinosaur? I'm hoping to get a virtual pet that works like the "jonny cat" one, but I don't want an alien, if it is any other animal I'll buy it because I want one with that programming, but I don't want an alien and I wanted to know if anybody knows which animal may this v-pet be? thanks!

odd1_zps311fa0e5.jpg

odd2_zpsac5e0ac6.jpg

it says it's a nano puppy clone... it's weird because I could swear I had not seen anything related to this pet on that website... maybe I was just not paying enough attention when I was searching for it XD

thanks!

it says it's a nano puppy clone... it's weird because I could swear I had not seen anything related to this pet on that website... maybe I was just not paying enough attention when I was searching for it XD

thanks!

it's kind of weird sometimes they can end up being johnny pets *(the modern dinosaur aka johnny dinosaur can end up looking a lot like the galaxy pet)

You have to be careful because packaging was used for multiple pets etc...I don't think this one will be a Johnny Cat unfortunately :( It'll probably end up being a nano clone or a Johnny dino.

I love nano's so it's going to be awesome to add a nano clone in my collection and I was searching for the "johnny" programming, no matter if it is a dog or a dino, but I just wanted to make sure it was not an alien, because I hate aliens virtual pets and it was going to be such a bummer if I ended up having one. So I guess I'll buy it :)

Thanks nightspiritwings and WhiteClaw84 :) I really aprecciate you help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back